Mad Love

Bitter For Sweet

"Do you ever bathe? I asked.

He looked down at his shirt, and smelled the sleeve. I just shook my head and decided to explore the house, being as there was nothing else to do. In the basement I found a wine rack. I decided to try it, being that it was the expensive stuff. One bottle turned into two, and I was tipsy.

"Sam!" I heard from upstairs.

It was weird hearing my name coming from the Joker. Honestly, that was the first time he ever said it.

I decided to go see what he wanted.

"What?" I asked, feeling pretty damn good, and more confident.

He looked up at me from the couch. He actually smelled, clean. Like he took a shower.

"Did you shower?" I asked.

He didn't answer. As I was looking at him, I realized he was a good looking man. Either that, or it was just the wine talking.

"Your drunk." He said, laughing at me.

"Just a little." I said, squinting for no apparent reason.

He then raised his eyebrow. And for a split second, I though he was going to jump up and kiss me. But he didn't, he just stood up and walked out of the house. In an odd way, it hurt my feelings, and then again, I was grateful. So I dragged myself to bed, wanting to just sleep and forget about the war going on inside my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I have a lot planned for the next few chapters. So I hope you all liked it! I've been thinking about getting a Joker tattoo for my birthday.