Mad Love

Do You Mind?

"You might want to go and start getting ready." He said, as I just sat there at the table.

I nodded, doing as told. I decided to take a shower, since I may not have one for a while. As soon as I stepped into the hot water, I began to feel better. I was about to get out after washing my hair, when I heard the stereo playing. I turned the water off and listened closely. It sounded familiar. It was Mister Superstar by Marilyn Manson.

I then realized that was one of the Cd's he took from my place.

I went to grab a towel and get out, but the curtain opened before I could reach it. I looked up to see The Joker, with a grin on his face.

"Do you mind?" I asked, trying to cover up.

He didn't answer, he just stepped into the shower. I backed up against the wall. The look in his eyes was different.

"No, and I know deep down, you don't." He said, as he pressed me up against the tile wall. I closed my eyes, confused on what he wanted.

He then kissed me. But instead of pushing him away, I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer. As the kisses deepened and became more passionate, I couldn't think. I was then lifted up roughly and thrown on the bed. The Joker then stood up, and removed his gloves. I went to sit up, but then was pushed back down by him jumping on top pf me. The feeling of his bare hands on my skin made me shiver. I then began to realize that this was all wrong. I shouldn't be enjoying this.

"I-I cant" I said in protest.

He stopped and looked down at me.

"I don't believe that." He said, as if he saw right through me.

Before I could say another word, he began biting on my neck.

"So now do you have a problem?" He asked, tilting his head.

I nodded, not able to speak. Without a word he went to get up, but I quickly grabbed his wrist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger...I'm sorry.