Mad Love

You See It's Just Not Normal...

He snatched his arm away and stormed out of the room. I just sighed, confused with this whole situation. The odd thing, he actually stopped. If this was his way of screwing with my head, he was doing his job.

After I heard the front door slam, I decided I should throw on some clothes. I found a pair of black sweat pants and a white shirt. They belonged to the woman who once lived here, but I guess she won’t be missing them. As I slipped on a pair of socks, The Joker walked back in and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wanting him to let me go.

He carried me outside, and threw me down on the ground.

'Great, he's back to his pissy self.' was all I could think.

I watched as he carried a can of gasoline into the house. Moments later he came back out holding a match. He dropped and started towards the van, in the process of grabbing me by the arm and dragging me with him.

"Look, I'm sorry." I said, after we were on the road.

He just stayed silent. I wanted him to say something, even if it was something horrible. I wanted to tell him that I wanted to, but it was just wrong. How was I going to explain that to him?

'You see it's just not normal for a woman to fuck the person who kidnapped her. Especially when they are crazy like you.'

I didn’t want to admit that deep down, I may possibly like him. Only possibly.

"Don't be." He then mumbled.

I could tell he didn’t like rejection. But it was kind of sweet that he said that.

'I know that I can turn you on
I wish I could just turn you off
I never wanted this'

I then realized that it was coming from the speakers.

"So, you like that CD?" I asked, desperate for him to say something else.

I don't know why, but I didn’t like the idea of him being mad at me.

He just nodded. So I decided to give up. I then began to grow sleepy. Before I knew it, I dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all again for your comments. How do you all like the new banner?
WhisperedLies made it for me. Yay, I have a banner!!! Thank you again!!!