Mad Love

Space Monkey

I awoke not knowing where I was. I glanced around the room. It was different then the place The Joker had me in before. It looked almost like my room in my apartment. The same set up, dresser, and even the same pictures on the wall. The only major difference was the bed was purple and green. I just sat there on the bed, bored and not knowing where The Joker was.

I was walking around in circles in the room, thinking about everything and then again nothing all at once when there was a sudden knock at the door. I looked somewhat happy to see The Joker, but it wasn't him. It was one of his men holding up an Araby's bag. I wanted to ask him where The Joker was, but decided against it.

"Thank you." I said as I took the bag.

He just walked out, closing the door behind him. I just sat in the bed and ate the two sandwiches. After that I was back to being board, so I decided to snoop around the room to find something to do, but found nothing. I began to feel like I was going crazy. I needed something to do, to keep my mind off of him. I then decided to try my luck leaving the room, but to my surprise, the door was locked.

I was hoping this wasn't a punishment, but then again I knew it was.

So I just laid back down on the bed, and stared up at the ceiling. I was on the verge of dozing off again, when the door opened. I was guessing it was another one of The Jokers men so I didn't bother to sit up and look. The smell of smoke and sweat then filled my nostrils, causing to to get excited. I sat up to see him standing next to the bed. I never though I would be so happy to see him. He just looked at me, not saying a word. So I decided to do something.

I slowly made my over to The Joker, and I pressed my lips against his lightly.

He went to back up, but I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down on the bed. He looked at me and smiled.

"I knew you would come around." He said, as he kissed me again.

I closed my eyes, just going with it. I let him take over, being as I haven't been with a man in nine years. Not since the whole rape incident.

The more we kissed, the more impatient I got. So I began tugging at his clothes.

"Slow down." He whispered, stopping me.

He surprised me by that. I was thinking he would be rough, but instead he was being the opposite. I nodded, trying to ignore that throbbing between my legs. My breathing became heavier as he kissed my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song Space Monkey by Placebo really fits this chapter. I would put it up as a song on here, but my computer is being a pain.