Mad Love

We're Sown Together

The Joker pulled of my clothes with ease. As I laid there, getting more and more impatient, I began to wonder what he looked like with out the makeup.

He licked his lips as he stared down at me. I wanted to laugh. I know I wasn't much to look at. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"Some one is getting impatient." He said, as he took his gloves off.

He wasn't moving quick enough so I decided to try and pull his pants off.

"No." He said, grabbing my arms, and pinning them above my head.

"You know I'm the one in control." He whispered, as he began kissing my shoulder.

"Please!" I said, desperately.

He smiled.

"I love it when you beg." He said, releasing his grip on my arms.

I tugged off his waistcoat and ripped at his shirt, causing buttons to fly everywhere. I then tried for his pants, but the button wasn't so easy. He smiled as he sat up and pulled off his pants and boxers. I stared at him as he stood there. He had muscular but lean build, and it was making me want him even more.

He slowly got back on top of me, and I instantly spread my legs for him to get closer. The feeling of his bare skin on mine was causing me to shiver.

Are you sure you want this?" He asked, catching my way off guard. His deep brown eyes somewhat showing he cared.

But I wasn't in a sensible state of mind, so I nodded frantically, unable to think of anything else. As soon as I nodded he pushed himself in. A moan escaped my lips as he continued. With with each thrust I felt myself coming closer and closer. He then stopped suddenly. I tried pushing him on, but he wouldn't budge. I then realized he wanted me to beg for it. I rolled my eyes, annoyed and frantic.

"Please." I begged, out of breath.

He smiled, loving the sound of my plead.
--

I laid my head on his chest, sweaty and exhausted.

'If everyone only knew one thing about The Joker, it should be that he was good in bed. What am I talking about? I shouldn't be thinking this, especially not about him.'

I noticed his breathing slowed. I looked up to see him asleep. I slowly sat up and stared at his scars.

----

I laid there, eyes closed but awake. I knew she was staring at me. I then felt her softly trace the scars on my face.
I have never taken a hostage and kept them alive.

She had seen me like no one else has. I show her affection. I have never done that. Now I'm scared. Scared that if I let her too close that she will hurt me. I'm not the vulnerable type, except for brief moments around her. Like tonight. This was a mistake. I did the opposite then what I was supposed to do. I was not supposed to fall for her. But now it's too late, and now she is my only weakness. And now I cant let her go.

I inhaled deeply, taking in her scent. She laid back down on my chest, and fell asleep.

Who would have ever though that a sociopath like me could fall...in love?
The very word was odd to me, but it fit how I felt about Samantha. She's either very lucky, or doomed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to half and half it. Half detailed/half your imagination.
Anywho..thank you all for reading and the comments. Again, you are all so cool!!