Mad Love

So If Something Goes Wrong

I laid on the bed, full and bored, staring up at the ceiling. I could hear the comforting sound of rain hitting the roof. I closed my eyes to have a disturbing thought hit me.

Last night, there was no type of protection used.

But before I could think anymore of it, The Joker walked in. He was soaking wet, and his makeup was running slightly. He looked up at me.

"Did you get something to eat?" He asked, in a low voice.

I just nodded, feeling awkward. I just watched as he peeled off his coat and laid down next to me. He looked tired and worn down.

"I'll put a TV in here for you." He said, as he closed his eyes.

"Thank you." was all I could manage.

I fell asleep, snuggling closer to him. His smell comforted me now. The smell of smoke, gasoline and sweat.

I awoke to hear talking, and screams. I jumped up, scared that he was killing someone. But I looked up to see him sitting up watching a TV. He laughed at me, making me feel stupid.

"I'm going to need your assistance today." He said, as he got up out of the bed.

I watched as he pulled a knife out of his pocket.

"Do you know how to use one of these properly?"

"Yeah." I answered.

He handed me the knife.

"You went to college so I hope you know all of the main arteries."

I nodded, recalling most of them.

"What for?" I asked.

"So if something goes wrong you can protect yourself." He said, causing dread to wash over me.

He then pulled out a pair of scissors.

"And I need to cut your hair." He added.

I nodded knowing that I wouldn't win if I argued. He sat me down in a chair, and began to cut away at my long brown hair. I just watched as the hair fell to the floor. After wards he handed me a dress and an ID tag. The name on it was Karen Lovell.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is The Joker up to?
You'll have to see on the next chapter!
Like the new banners?
Thank you again WhisperedLies!!

Oh and if you want to read another awsome Joker story, check out
http://www.mibba.com/stories/summary/80258/
'Alright Princess, Just What Do You Want?' by By XxJustAnotherChickxX