Mad Love

To Call In A Favor

I made a call to my sister who was a OBGYN.

"It's fucking 4 am." She complained.

"So, I really need your help." I begged.

"Fine, it better be am emergency. I'll see you at my office in 30 minutes" She said before hanging up.

I looked over at The Boss and Sam. He was holding her in his arms, and in a way his eyes reflected pain. Not physical pain, but emotional. Like he knew something was wrong.

"So?" he asked, noticing that I was staring.

"She'll be here in a bit." I answered, looking away.

The others found it odd how Boss cared for her, being that they never see him care for anyone or anything. But I knew Boss better than they did, so it didn't bother me.

"It's going to be okay." I heard him say to Sam.

She looked pitiful. Almost like a woman on the verge of breaking. I looked out the window to see my sisters call pull over.

"She's here." I said, leaning towards Boss.

He picked Sam out and carried her out of the van while I stayed close behind.

"What in the hell?" My sister asked when she seen The Joker.

"Not now, worry about her." I said to shut my sister up.

She nodded as she lead us inside the building.

Me and The Boss ended up sitting out in the waiting room, while sis checked Sam out.

I could tell Boss was nervous. He kept fiddling with his gloves.

"She'll be okay. She's strong." I said, hoping to somewhat make him feel better.

He just nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Too all of you reading Thank you for all of the comments again, I can never thank you all enough. I may or may not do a sequel when this is done. Then again I might just drag this out. But I will let you know when I decide for certain, so for now just chill and take it as it comes.