Mad Love

A New Plan And A New Player

It was half past ten, and I stood out side in the freezing cold pissed.

"Yo, when is someone going to do something about The Joker? I'm tired of being ripped off by this guy." A man yelled.

"In due time. We have a man on the inside. The Joker has a new little toy. Her name is Samantha LeAnne. She used to be a doctor at the asylum until he got her. We get her, we can get to him. Easy peasey pumpkin peasey, pumpkin pie mother fucker!" I said, showing them a picture of the two from a servileness system.

"So are you going to head this plan?" Another man asked.

"Yes, with your help and money."

"What makes you so sure that this will work?" He asked.

"Believe me, I know." I said, smiling.

I knew my plan would work flawlessly, and these guys were going to play along. I wanted revenge on The Joker more than anyone, for my own reasons.

"Whats in it for you?" Yet another man asked.

"The joy of sweet revenge." I smiled thinking of how much pain I could cause The Joker.

I was willing to bet that the sight of him crying would be priceless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I have been thinking about and, and I will do a sequel when I'm done with this.
Oh and sorry this is short. I start back to school Monday and I've been having to get ready. Which I found out today that I will be taking psychology!!! I'm so siked! Plus this is my last year! I love being a senior.