Mad Love

When Something Is Broken

I awoke with my head hurting like hell. It literally felt like it was going to explode. I sat up slowly, feeling dizzy again. The room I was in was dark, and I was on a bed. I scanned the room to realize everything was either purple or green, and it was making my head hurt even more. I then realized that I still had my towel on, with a heavy purple jacket over it. It smelled like sweat and smoke. Definitely The Joker's. I just wanted this to be a horrible nightmare.

I stood up, and began to look around the room more, for a phone, weapon, or even an escape. But there was nothing. Crap, what am I going to do?

Before I could ponder anymore on it, some one walked in. I slowly turned around to see him standing there holding something. Great, that's probably a gun, and he is going to kill me. He then started to walk toward me, in turn I kept backing up until I fell on the bed. He quickly sat down next to me, and pushed what he held in my face. It took me a moment to realize it was a small cup of water. He then opened the other hand to reveal two pills.

"Here's the deal, I give you these to help with the pain, if you cooperate. Now if you go to call the cops, I will kill you, or maybe even worse. I am a man of my word." He said, darkly.

I nodded and he handed me the pills and the cup.

After I swallowed them, I began to shake.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

He then started to laugh.

"What ever I feel like. I don't know, maybe I will kill you, then again, maybe not." He said, as he left the room.

Great, he more and likely is going to kill me, so I need to find a way out. I began looking around. Nothing was useful in this room, so I decided to take my chances on leaving the room. I peaked out of the door slowly, and saw no one. So I decided to make a run for it. It took me a moment to realize I was running around in what seemed like an old hotel. I then saw a window. Great, I can get away. But right when I took another step I felt some one grab me and push me against the wall roughly.

"You didn't follow instructions." He said in a high pitched tone.

He pulled a knife from his pocket. I closed my eyes not wanting to see what he was doing. He the picked me up and carried me back to the room I was in. He slammed me down on the bed, quickly getting on top of me. He pulled his coat off of me, and threw it on the floor. I felt tears slide down my cheeks as I felt his leather hand rub up against my leg. I then started having a flashback, to when I was raped. I was 14, and it was horrible. And now I had to relive that. It took me ages to get over that.

I then felt the Jokers weight lift up off of me.

I opened my eyes to just see him standing there.

"Next time, you will not be so lucky." He said, seeming down.

The Joker closed his eyes as he left the room. He could tell she had been raped before, just by looking at her. He could read her like a book. "No fun in breaking something that is already broken." He was in a mood that made him feel weird, and he hated it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you think?