Mad Love

I Want To Kill Harvey Myself

I walked back into the waiting room feeling anger wash over me. I looked up to see The Joker standing in front of me. I knew I didn't have to say anything. I could see that in his eyes, he knew.

"So how's the baby?" Shawn asked.

"Shut up." The Joker growled, as he took me into his arms.

Once we got back to what I guess I should be calling 'home' The Joker carried me up to the bed. I could tell that it bothered him, but he didn't want to show it or say anything. I knew that it was odd for him to feel the way he did.

"Do you need anything?" He asked, in a soft voice.

"What's your real name?" I asked, curious.

He grunted, not wanting to answer.

"Jack Napier, at least that was my name. I'm not that man anymore. He died long ago." He finally answered, as he sat on the bed next to me.

"I want to kill Harvey Dent myself." I said.

He looked at me as if he couldn't picture me wanting to kill someone. But I did. Harvey Dent took away too many things away from me.

My faith in people, my trust, my virginity and now my child. I wanted him to suffer the way he made me suffer.

"Hush now, just sleep." Ja- The Joker said, as he threw his legs up onto the bed.

"Thank you for telling me your real name. I promise I'll keep it a secret." I said, feeling the anger switch to a depression.

"You know once you kill someone, there's no going back to yourself. It will change everything. You will no longer be Samantha LeAnn." He said, as if he didn't want to kill Dent.

"I lost her long ago." I said, as I rolled over onto my side, dozing off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I have to go to school tomorrow. I'm ready for it though. I at least bought a book today, The Dark Knight. Its a sort of movie tie in...And so far, Ive highlighted the lines from The Joker.
Which, my boyfriend is now 'jelly' (jealous) of Joker. Now only if I can get him to dress up like The Joker.....if only.