Mad Love

I Cant Breathe

I awoke alone. I jumped up and looked around the room, and she was no where in sight. So I got up and began looking around the warehouse. I still didn't find her. I then began to pace back and forth in the hallway.

"Boss, do you think someone got her?" Shawn asked.

I shook my head.

"No, I would have been woken up by someone else's presence." I said, felling worried and frustrated.

I slid my hands through my greasy green tinted hair and inhaled deeply.

I then heard the main entrance door open, I turned and saw her walking in. I ran up to her, and I felt the sudden urge of anger to choke her. Before I even knew it, I had her by the throat against the wall. He feet dangling.

"Where were you?!?" I demanded.

"I --can't breathe" She gasped.

I removed my hold on her, causing her to crash to the floor.

"I went walking, to get some air." She finally said after regaining herself.

"Never do that again!" I yelled, going back up to my room.

"You know, he just worries ever since you were taken from here." I heard Shawn say to her.

I then slammed the door feeling sick with myself. I then heard the door open and close lightly.

"I'm sorry, I just needed some alone time." I heard the one voice that could calm me, even when I didn't want it to.

I felt the bed sink in slightly as she crawled up on it, and laid next to me.

"I promise, I wont do that again." She said.

I looked over at her as I grabbed the bottom of her jaw.

"Keep your promises. I've kept mine." I said.

I closed my eyes to feel her lips crash against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more day! Then the weekend. That means more updates, hopefully... Yay, just over 200 comments. I love all of you!!! You all are so awesome. Oh and sorry for the length of this, just go with it....the next one will be better.