Mad Love

Poetry Carved In Flesh

I was now tied to a chair and in so much pain. But I wasn't going to let these assholes have the satisfaction of making me cry.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked the man in the suit who was talking to the camera earlier.

"Because, your lover boy messed with the wrong people, and he messed with me." He said, as he smiled.

"Where is he?" The man asked once again.

"Up your ass and around the corner." I answered, just like the forty times before.

I was being stubborn and they hated it.

"This is really getting old. I mean what has he done for you?" He asked, getting in my face.

I instantly spit in his face.

"That was not very nice. Bob, your good with a knife, why don't you carve this into her back?!?" He yelled untying me, and yanking me up onto a dusty old desk. He laid me down on my stomach and tied me down, ripping the back of my shirt off in the process. I tried to fight, but I was much too weak. I closed my eyes, and I then instantly felt a knife dig into my back. I bit down on my lip, determined not to give in.

So what if The Joker was an asshole to me...that doesn't make me care less...

I ended up passing out not too long after. I awoke, in a cold, bare room. My back was burning badly. I looked around, there was no window and the door was locked from the outside. I then noticed on the floor my blood had formed the pattern of what was carved into my back....A huge Joker's card.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to make Bruce the bad guy in a way to kind of shake up the original and make it my own...please don't hate me for that.
And I know short, I'm having to hurry to go and cook, then on to homework....