Mad Love

The End?

I was thrown in the trunk roughly as I seen the one person I thought was going to save me. I knew, that this was more and likely going to be the end for me. And I honestly didn't have any regrets oddly.

It seemed like Bruce would speed up, then slow to turn, and after what seemed like an hour he stopped. I head his feet stomp on what sounded like rocks as he opened the trunk.

"Come on!" He yelled yanking me up.

Once out of the trunk I noticed we were on a big bridge. "Let's see if your 'Clown Prince'
will show up in time to save you, he has fifteen minutes." Bruce said checking his fancy silver watch.

It was then down to the last minutes, and I was willing to bet that he wasn't going to show.
But then, out of the blue, I saw him walking towards us, holding his purple knife.

"You might want to release her before I do something...horrible." He said, smiling.

I felt like everything was going to be okay, that was until I felt Bruce wrap his arm around my waist and hold me over the edge of the bridge. I looked down to see what looked like a river. My heart then stopped for a split second.

"You killed my parents, and now I'm going to take the life of someone you care about."
Bruce yelled.

"Oh yeah, I remember that. They screamed like little piggy's. Especially you mom. I think
she had the hots for me." The Joker spat, not helping the situation.

I then watched as The Joker pushed Bruce out of the way, in the process causing me to fall.
But then I felt his gloved hand grab mine.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded nervously.

"I'm - I'm sorry." he said sincerely.

I went to say something, but then Bruce jumped up and started to kick The Joker, and in the process I was loosing my grip.

"Hold on!" I heard, but I couldn't, and I didn't want Bruce to hurt Jack, so I let go.

-------------------

I pushed Bruce off of me, then looked down to see Sam fall into the water. There was noway
she could have survived that fall. I turned around, wanting to take my anger out on the
spoiled rich boy. But he ran away like the scared little shit he was. I wasted not time getting down to the river bank, in search of Sam, but she was no where to be found.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the sequel is...
Love In Cold Blood, and the first chapter is up now.