Mad Love

I Like You Better In The Green And Purple Towel

I somehow feel asleep after he left the room. When I awoke I noticed there was a pile of clothes next to me on the bed. I looked closely at them, and realized they were mine. Without hesitation I threw on some clothes. A black shirt and jeans. Being in only a towel around a psychotic person is never good. Wait, scratch that, a sociopath. But I couldn't help but wonder why he stopped. I mean, he has never been known to show regard for anyone before. But before I could think anymore on it the door opened.

"You, come with me." A big man said. He had on a clown mask.

I'm guessing Joker is his 'boss'. I followed him outside to a black van. He opened the door and pushed me in, causing me to fall on my face. I then heard a high pitched laugh. I just laid there until I was picked up and almost thrown unto a seat. My head was once again killing me. I looked to see him siting next to me holding a knife. The guy in the mask got in the drivers side and cranked up the van.

"We're going on a field trip!" The Joker said smiling.

His smile was so demonic and twisted that I could picture Satan being scared of him.

"You know, your cute when your in pain..." He whispered, as he moved closer to me in the seat.

He then quickly placed his hand in my chin tilting my head upward, while he traced the knife lightly across my neck. I just closed my eyes hoping to God that the guy driving wouldn't hit a speed bump or pot hole. If he did, I would have a serious problem.

"I liked you better in the green and purple towel." I heard him say as he dug the knife into my shoulder, causing me to scream.

I looked over at him to see him enjoying my pain, as if I were moaning in pleasure. At least thats how he seemed to view it. I still need to find a way to escape. The Joker then pushed me down onto the floor as the driver stopped. I slowly got up to see that we were at an office building, and as we walked in I noticed that it was a bank. What in the hell was he planning on doing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay I finally updated!!!