Mad Love

A Criminal Of You Yet!

As he pulled me into the bank I noticed there were no people around. That was until I seen them all sitting behind the counter with what looked like some type of grenade in their hands. There were a few other guys with clown masks on, and they were holing guns.

"You may want to put this on." The Joker said, shoving a mask into my hands.

I didn't question him, I just did as told. Maybe if he thinks I'm cooperating, I can find an escape. He then pulled me by my arm to the back of the bank where the computers were.

"I know your a whiz at these, so do as I say, and I'll play nice." The Joker said, as he pushed me down into a computer chair.

He instructed me to hack into a Harvey Dent account and change numbers around to make it seem like he had no money. At first I played dumb about it, but then I heard a click and felt a gun being pushed to my temple. So I did what he wanted. Wouldn't you if you had a gun to your head? Especially if you knew the person holding the gun would pull the trigger without thinking twice.

"Good girl. We'll make a criminal of you yet." He said laughing as he yanked me up out of the chair.

He then pulled me out to the van, in the process he whistled for his men to follow. As we got the the van he opened the door and roughly pushed me in.

"Since you were a good girl, daddy will give you a prize!" He yelled laughing.

He scared me, and I did not want the 'prize' he was speaking of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I'm glad so many people like this story. Thanks for all the messages and comments!