Mad Love

Thank You

I just wanted to go home and forget about all of this crap. The Joker slammed on brakes, causing me to slide on the floor. I sat up to see my apartment. Joy filled me, until I began thinking about it. There has to be a catch. The door was then opened, and I was yanked out of the van and dragged up the stairs. The Joker easily broke into my door, and pushed me in.

"Now, you have one hour to do as you please. But no phone calls, or trying to escape. That would just be stupid being as I am being nice for now." He said, as he slid a knife from his pocket.

I was shocked. And hour to do as I wanted? This is my house. But hell, there's no point in arguing. I decided to take a hot bath. I began to feel like me, but then The Joker walked in, but stopped in the doorway. He couldn't see me, so I was okay.

"Thank you." I said, not really knowing why, but I just said it.

Wow I'm thinking my kidnapper. What's wrong with me? He then walked away. So I got out, and threw on some clothes and decided to fix something to eat.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as he walked around my apartment.

Now I'm feeding him. Great, I'm losing it. He didn't answer so I just made him a plate anyway and sat it at the table. I used to think he was a monster. But he's being nice, for the time being. And damn me for being polite. After I ate I washed my plate and decided I should take a nap being that I had 40 minutes left, and I wanted to sleep on my bed so bad. But when I laid down I couldn't sleep. So I got up. I didn't see The Joker anywhere. Maybe he decided to leave me here. I only hope. I walked into the kitchen to see him sitting at the table, eating. Wow. So he is human after all. He jumped noticing me.

"Please, finish. I'm just going to make some hot chocolate." I said, touching his shoulder.

What is wrong with me? I touched the lunatics shoulder, I fed him, and I thanked him. Why am I still maintaining my nice-ness at this point? I can't even be rude to the man who kidnapped me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So did you see the 'prize' coming? Hey if i were kidnapped I would consider that a prize. So what do you think?