Mad Love

Gravity Plays Favorites

It seemed like the ride lasted forever. I had a hundred questions I wanted to ask The Joker, but I didn't want to make him upset.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

He smiled, as he kept his eyes on the road. I could tell he was speeding up.

"Oh, a doctor told me. You were the trade off for a lie." He said.

And I sat there thinking about it. What was he talking about. He couldn't be talking about Dr. Ray, he would never tell The Joker where I lived. But then again the man spent over half his life studying him. But still, if he did why would Joker pick me? And why to break me? Stupid Ph.D. They never taught me what to do when you actually get kidnapped by one of your patients. But before another thought could pop up in my head, I felt gravity give way with a loud screeching noise. I was forced forward, running into the dashboard of the van. I then heard laughing. It took me a moment to realize what happened. The Joker was speeding up to slam on brakes. He wanted this to happen. My head then started hurting again. If I survive this, I will come out brain damaged. As I sat there, I began to feel my eyes growing heavy.

"Oh no you don't!" The Joker barked, picking me up.

He slapped my cheeks, trying to keep me awake. He didn't want me to fall asleep with a possible concussion. Wow, he somewhat wanted me alive. He carried me into a strange place, and he opened the doors by kicking them. For some odd reason he was in a hurry. I then realized I was in a bathroom, and he had sat me down on the floor. I could vaguely see his lips moving. I wanted to go to sleep so bad. Hell, he could kill me if I could sleep first. He then picked me up, and I was placed in a tub of cold water, waking me up. And now I was cold as hell, shivering like a dog out in the rain. I looked up to see the Joker standing there. He motioned for me to stand up, and so did, but he was then pulling off my clothes.

"Stop!" I said, pushing him away.

He grinned as he picked me up out of the tub and pushed me against the wall. I could feel his breath on my face.

"Why should I stop?" He asked, his lips close to mine.

I started to shake again.

"Well, how about this. You either undress yourself, or I will do it for you." He said.

I nodded, and he baked away. He was planning on watching.

So I just removed my shirt and pants, and then grabbed the towel.

"Good girl. Now come on to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you." He said, as he grabbed my hand. Please don't tell me he wants to sleep with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you everyone, for your comments and support. It's cool to see that people actually like my story, and its appreciated by me that you took the time to comment and message. You guys ROCK!!