William, So Feminine He Makes Girls Feel Gay

William, So Feminine He Makes Girls Feel Gay

Disclaimer: I don't own Travis or William. Or either of their bands (damn). Only a few (okay, burnt, but only because I'm outrageously poor and my best friend rocks) CDs and pictures. I do own Travis' completely fake girlfriends, Jenna and Tamryn. They are figments of my imagination.

"Travis, I'm your girlfriend! You should be spending time with me!"

For his part, Travis actually looked upset. It wasn't that he didn't want to spend time with Jenna... He just had other things to do.

"Jen, I'm sorry... I haven't seen William for a few months."

"You barely got off tour last week! Can't I have you to myself for a little bit, Travis? Don't I deserve that? I stay here and I wait and I see you on TV and hear you on the radio while you run around being a rock star with your pathetic little friends and when you do managed to finally get home, you just want to spend more time with them." Jenna yelled angrily, her voice raising several octaves on certain words.

"My 'pathetic' friends?" Travis repeated, voice too quiet to be calm.

"You know exactly what I mean, Travis! They're so immature. Like Pete fucking Wentz! He's a good musician, but damn."

Travis shook his head. "What's brought this on? You loved my friends fucking yesterday!"

"Travis, your friends are more important to you than I am and it's not right."

"I don't know what you mean."

"You're leaving me to go hang out with William!"

"William's one of my best friends!"

"I'm sure he's more than just that." Jenna spat.

Travis stared at her for a moment before he shook his head. He turned and left her apartment. It was clearly over between them.

"Do you know what people say about you two?"

Travis rubbed at his temples and groaned. Tamryn, his girlfriend of three months, was really starting to get on his nerves. "Why does it bother you so much?"

"Because you're my boyfriend, not fucking William's." Tamryn snapped. "Do you realize what its like for me to see you cuddle with him live in front of hundreds of people?"

"Its just a stage act. We're just good friends and you know it!"

"Sometimes I wonder." Tamryn muttered.

Travis threw his hands up in the air. "What do you want from me?"

"Keep your distance from William on stage."

"If I do that, fans will wonder. They'll say we're keeping our distance because we don't want to get boners on stage or something. Just not cuddling on stage isn't going to stop all the fans thinking we're secretly together."

Tamryn shook her head. "Whatever. Do whatever you want, Travis, I don't care anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we're over. I can't deal with this."

Travis was drunk. Why? Because being drunk was fun and the thing to do when your fourth girlfriend in a row broke up with you do to their jealousy of one of your best friends... Or really the thing to do whenever you're dumped, whatever the reason.

"Travie," William giggled, trying to support Travis' weight and walk straight at the same time. He wasn't as drunk as his black friend, but he wasn't far behind, either.

"Willie," Travis giggled right back.

"Don't do that!" William whined. "I hate it."

"Phft, better than 'Bill'. Seriously, if your parents were going to call you Bill, they should have named you Bill. Or, like, Billiam or something because, honestly, who in the hell came up with calling a William Bill?"

William laughed. "I like Bill." He declared. Though, in all honesty, he really didn't. He liked his full name.

"Well, I don't and that's all that really matters, isn't it?"

William laughed and nodded. Travis rolled his head back to look at William, who shoved some spare strands of Travis' fro from his face in annoyance.

"I miss your braids... Not as pouffy and in the way."

Travis pouted. "Pouffy hair is in."

"No... Even Ray de-pouffed his hair."

Travis pouted even more.

William giggled. "Don't do that, Travie. It makes you look funny."

They'd finally managed to make it into William's apartment from the bar. William dropped Travis onto his couch. In his drunken state, Travis forgot to let William go, pulling the brunette on top of him. William giggled and instead of pulling away, simply cuddled in closer to Travis.

His face grew serious. "Why'd you want to get drunk tonight?" he asked curiously.

"Tamryn broke up with me."

"Aw, Travie, I'm sorry. You could do better than that whore anyway."

"Thanks, Willie. But this is the fourth girlfriend in a row that's dumped me."

William shrugged. "Go gay. Maybe you'll have better luck."

"WILLIAM!"

William giggled. "Yeah, I know. Wishful thinking."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean your fucking hot, I'm gay as can be, and I want to fuck you."

Travis looked down at William, who was idly drawing abstract patterns on his chest with one finger. "Willie?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm not gay."

"I know."

"Except when it comes to you."

William looked up in surprise. Travis grinned and kissed him quickly before laying flat on his back.

As soon as he'd gotten over the shock, William smiled happily. He went to kiss Travis again, but froze. Travis was dead to the world.

William smiled and snuggled back down and closed his own eyes. "Night, Travie."

THE END!

A/N: Parts of this were inspired by the new Cupid's Chokehold video. I love the old video, but the new one is awesome. I love cuddly Travis. ^-^

Dedicated to Mandy so that she can't complain about me writing too much Vam lately. Though she will anyway.