You're Appealing to the Emotions That I Simply Do Not Have

19.

"Oh." Patrick mumbled. "Are you keeping it?" He asked.

"I don't want to, I mean, I'm only twenty and-"

"Rory, I respect whatever decision you make, you don't have to explain yourself. Do you want me to bring you to a clinic?"

"Yeah." Patrick nodded and started the car, quickly driving down the street and towards a nearby clinic.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" He asked as he stopped the car.

"Only if you really want to."

"Okay then, I'll stay in here." He said.

"Hello. Name please?" The secretary asked Rory.

"Rory Stump."

"And what are you here for today, Ms. Stump?" Rory gulped as the secretary asked the question.

"I'm here for an abortion." Rory said quietly.

"Okay then." She handed Rory a clipboard with two papers clipped on. "Just fill this out, and hand it in to me when you're done. Then we can get a doctor to perform the procedure for you." Rory sat down in one of the chairs and began rapidly filling out the papers. The faster the better, she thought. When she handed the clipboard back to the secretary she looked it once over and got up from her seat behind the counter.

"Follow me please." Rory followed her down a long, white hall and watched as she handed a doctor the clipboard. The secretary and the doctor talked in hushed whispers before he nodded and motioned for Rory to follow him through one of the doors. "So, Ms. Stump, this is how the procedure goes..."

Rory clutched her stomach and didn't even cry as she left the building. Patrick was waiting for her patiently in the parking lot.

"So, what happened at your doctors appointment?" Joe asked with a smile.

"Nothing, I just have flu bug and I'm supposed to rest." Rory said, sitting on one of the smaller couches. She swung her legs up onto it and faced the TV, where a random movie was playing. Soon she was asleep.

------------

Patrick handed her her last box from his arms and watched as they loaded furniture and her own personal belonging's into the moving van. He hugged her and she got into her rented car, bringing tears to his eyes.

"Bye Rory, I'll see you soon." Joe, Andy and Pete had already said their goodbyes.

"Yep. You have my number, call me tonight." She smiled ad closed the door. She leaned out the window to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him in for one last hug.

"I love you." He said as she let go. "Be good, don't make me go down to California to punish you!" She smiled and started her car. She waved one last time before driving off, following the moving van. Once she knew he couldn't see her anymore, She called the movers from her cell phone. Instead of going onto the highway to California, they headed onto the one that lead them to New Jersey.

What crushed her the most is that the entire band cared for her so much. They didn't deserve what she was going to do to them that night.
When she got into her new house at 11 o'clock, she smiled and put a hand onto her stomach and held her phone to her ear.

"Hello, how may I help you ?" The phone company answered.

"Hello, I'd like to change my house phone number and my cell phone number please..."
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE DO NOT UNSUBSCIRBE, PEOPLE .
i have a 12 chapter sequel already done .
so yeeah .
comment ?
: )