Tokio Cinema

France?

Tom's POV

They didn't let us out of the hospital for another two days because they wanted to make sure we weren't going to relapse or anything. It was a dumb reason to keep us, neither of us had a single reason to relapse so why would we? After those two days were up though we went to the mansion again. It was still empty and in the disarray that I had left it in. We just packed up all of our things and left though. Neither of us could stand thinking about staying there.

Instead we went to stay back at our parents' house. Our mom freaked and coddled us for the first couple days. It was a tad freaky to learn that they hadn't done anything to our rooms in five months. It was all-okay between all of us. Our step-dad was nowhere to be found for those days though. Mom said that he was away on business and didn't even know that we had been in the hospital. I found it a tad weird but I didn't mention it out loud. Georg and Gustav visited all the time and it was like the old days. Except for the fact that we had to decide what to do about the deadline for the contract coming up.

"Tomi, can you come out of your daydream please?" I hear Bill ask. I shake my head lightly and see that he was staring at me.

"Yes sorry. I was thinking about what we are going to do," I explain. Bill grins and sits beside me on my bed.

"That's what I came to talk to you about. We can't stay here because everyone knows us and then we couldn't be together. And I don't want that to happen again," he babbles out. I smile at his enthusiasm.

"Billi, stop rambling and listen. Where does everyone go to be a star?" I ask slowly. He looks over at me and tilts his head in confusion.

"France?" he questions. I laugh at the absurdity of it.

"No not France. Besides I would never move there willingly. Now think, where does the whole world go to be famous?" I ask once again. I watch the realization hit him.

"Are you talking about moving to L.A.?" he asks dazed. I nod slowly. "No Tomi, we can't leave mom and everyone behind."

"Bill, do you not remember that we were gone for almost five months and she didn't bother trying to find us?" I reason with him.

"But what about everyone else? What about Georg and Gustav? What about everyone else?" he asks again.

"Billi, obviously we will have to take Georg and Gustav with us because otherwise we won't have a band. And the others are in a band, a world famous band, I think that they can afford to come visit us," I explain slowly.

"Tomi, I - I - just it's that-" he stutters.

"Billi, I have thought about this for days. It is the only way we are ever going to be allowed to be together. They won't allow it here. And in the U.S. no one knows us," I try to explain once again. He sighs and stares out the window behind me.

"Yeah I know but what are we going to tell mom?" he asks.

"The truth. I think that anymore lies would just be bad karma," I throw out there. "And I think we should go as soon as possible."

"But Tomi, we have no money," he says quickly. I sigh knowing he was right but also knowing I didn't want to spend more time than I had to without being with him. Then a brilliant idea strikes me. I pull out my phone and hit a button. "Tomi, what are you doing?"

"I am getting us what we need to get out of here," I say quickly.

"Hey, are you finally out of the hospital?" I hear Yu say on the other end. I was suddenly so glad that I had at least kept him as a friend, as long as I had shunned Strify.

"Hey Yu, yeah I am out of the hospital." I look over and see that Bill was staring at me with a shocked expression upon his face.

"I am sorry about not coming, you know that we all would have came and visited you if it wasn't for this tour," he apologizes.

"No it is fine. I didn't mind. Bill came and that was what really mattered," I whisper.

"How are the both of you doing? Strify said that Bill finally broke down and told him. Are you two together now?" he questions. I look over at Bill and see that he had called someone himself.

"Yeah listen that was why I called you. We need some help. It is a lot to ask of you but it is the only way that anything will work," I start.

"Come on Tom spit it out. I would love to help the both of you in anyway," he encourages.

"Can you lend us some money?" I ask quickly. "Wait let me explain why first. I figured out that the only way we can be together and still have the band is to move. That wouldn't seem like anything except the place we need to move to is L.A."

"Tom stop. I will gladly help you. After you figure it all out give me another call. I have to go now," he says, before quickly hanging up. I shut my phone and look over at Bill. He is once again staring out the window.

"Billi, what is it?" I ask slowly. He turns to me and grins.

"Strify said that he would help us," he cheers. I was taken aback for a second because who would ever think that someone's ex wouldn't just hate you?

"That is great! Yu also said that he would help us," I exclaim. He stops grinning and looks down at my bed again.

"I think we should tell mom now," he whispers. I nod and stand up, helping him up after me. "And Tomi?" he asks before exiting the door.

"Yeah?" I reply, following him closely.

"Thanks for everything," he whispers. I didn't know exactly what he was talking about but I smiled anyway.

"No problem. Come on we need to tell her," I whisper back, taking his hand in my own.