Tokio Cinema

Epilogue

Bill's POV

It would seem impossible to pack up your whole life and move it across the world in two short weeks. It wasn't that impossible when you were bring your whole life, your love, with you. That's exactly what I did. Packed up everything and moved to L.A. Our mom was depressed with the decision at first but after we explained why we had to do it, she saw our way. Georg and Gustav quickly agreed to come with too because they had no reason to stay back in Berlin.

It's been four weeks, a month, though and you may wonder what the four of us have been doing that whole time. That was simply answered. We were in the studio recording an album. When we told the studio that we were all moving to the states, the agent called up one of their sister labels in L.A. Now we are signed to them.

It didn't cost a lot to get a fake ID, a fake life in fact. You would be surprised what sort of connections rock stars have. Tom only did it so that he could legally marry me. So he wasn't a Kaulitz for a couple days, big deal. He is now because he 'took' my last name. I was surprised that no one that day even thought to discover why we look so much alike. We didn't even have any ceremony or anything. Why draw attention to us when we wanted none? Just went to the courthouse and signed those papers. Georg and Gustav did it the same day as us too.

Now, with our record being released in a mere three days. Everyone wants to interview us and discover our pasts and everything. What until they discover the fact that we are all married, to each other. It wouldn't matter; if people were going to hate us over that fact then we didn’t want them as fans anyway. It doesn't matter to me because I am happy to just be living like I have always wanted, with my Tomi