Blue And Yellow

Drunk Messes

Image

Work had never seemed so long. I already told my boss I'm quitting, but I've still got to work the rest of the week. Doesn't that suck, working at a place you hate? But I kept my hopes up constantly thinking about Leah's brother's store opening. I kept a flyer by my side just for inspiration.

Paul and Kim were pretty bummed out that I was leaving them to slave for Dick. I felt guilty, but it was for the better. We talked to each other more than we'd ever did. I'm going to miss the two dorks who save my life every now and then.

Ryan and I have gotten more used to saying "I love you" on the phone, and it just sort of became more casual. Sometimes we said it in person, which wasn't as awkward as I'd expected it to be. It kind of didn't have much meaning to it after we said it to each other about five or so times.

I made a green salad with some vinaigrette on it and sat down on the couch by myself. Corey was out doing a photo shoot and then he had a party to attend to afterwards, so I was alone for the night. I ate my salad slowly while watching The Breakfast Club. God, I loved this movie.

And then a knock came from the balcony. I jumped because who knocks your door balcony door? I panicked in my head and I slowly turned to see Brendon waving at me through the glass, with a huge smile on his face as usual. I like how he's always so cheery.

I got up from the couch, unlocked the door, and he slid it open in a jippy.

"How'd you get on my balcony?" I asked him while giving a chuckle at the same time.

He took a seat on the couch casually, "Jumped it."

Both of us started laughing. He poked my salad with the fork I left in it, and ate it, "So what're you doing here alone, missy? Shouldn't a young thang like you be out and about?"

I grabbed my bowl and my fork back and took a bite for myself, "I have no life."

"Well we could have our own party and quite possibly get drunk and have tons of hot drunk sex together," he joked as he looked in the fridge. He grabbed two beers out of Corey's side and opened both of them with a bottle opener, "Unless you don't drink, of course."

"Everyone drinks underage," I replied with a smirk.

He cheered and took a gulp, "You know, the drunk sex offer is still up."

"In your dreams, Brendon," I laughed as I sipped a little.

The two of us drank for a while, making each conversation get lighter and happier. Of course the both of us didn't have just one drink. I didn't want to pry off Corey anymore, so I brought out some vodka that I took from my dad.

It was a lot of fun, actually. Alcohol sure set in on us. We had 80's and 50's music playing loudly in my room and we were just dancing like a bunch of buffoons. I was glad Brendon came over and got me loosened up.

Then 'Earth Angel' by The Penguins played. This song makes me melt. It was so pretty.

Brendon and I started singing along like the saps we were, and we sounded so slurred and filled with giggles. Yet I enjoyed every second of it. We held hands and swayed left and right while singing out of tune. When the song was nearing its end, we sang it louder and with complete passion.

Laughter set in upon both of us and we fell back laying on the floor together.

--------------

I woke up from feeling so cold and numb. I sat up and opened my eyes, but a spectrum of colors came into my sight from sitting up too quickly. My body laid back down and a pair of arms pulled me into a warm body.

"Brendon?" I said as I squinted to make out who it was. My voice was scratchy and groggily.

He mumbled and groaned, "Don't talk so loud."

I rolled out of his arms and used my bed as support to stand up. I looked at my digital alarm clock to see that it was 3AM. We slept for a good five hours. My head hurt and my limbs were tired from all the dancing we did. I crawled back to Brendon and attempted to wake him up by poking and pushing him around.

"Wake up," I said pathetically.

He groaned again and turned the other way.

I gave up and walked unsteadily towards the kitchen, where I found Corey. The lights were on so I was squinting like crap because it was killing me so much. He smacked my head and looked at me like a mother would with their child when they did something bad.

"You took my beer?" he said with a hand on his hips.

I put my elbows on the counter and dug my face into my hands, "Brendon did it."

"That little-"

"Too loud," Brendon complained as he entered the kitchen, "Corey fetch a cup of water and any form of pill to help me."

Corey got both of us what Brendon had requested and we drank it slowly. He walked Brendon home, even if it was practically three steps away, but he also made sure both of us got into bed. He also said he we sucked at controlling ourselves when we consumed liquor, and he bragged that he could drink a whole bottle of vodka without getting wasted, but I doubted it.

He looked at my phone which was on my nightstand, and it was blinking.

"You have like, three missed calls," he told me.

I gestured him to go away and moaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEE HOW I AM POSTING A CHAPTER QUICKER NOW? :D

My uncle had a stroke, so we were all worried about him, and now he's been confirmed that he's going to be okay as long as he eats healthier and well, eventually becomes healthier :] .

Oh, and I imagine Paul to look like Paul Griffiths or Paul Dano, which is why I named him Paul. If you don't know either of them, you suck. Kim can look however you want her to, just make her cute :D !

here's the song Brennybear and Cat danced to ;] . lol I always give you guys links in the A/N's o__o . Sorry, but hey, I'm being nice :D .