Don't Stay Because I Need You

Coffee Shop

I sat in the coffee shop, deciding on the best way to tell Rina. It was bad enough that she already didn't like Tom, and now if she knew that I was pregnant by him of all people, she'd hate him even more. I grumbled under my breath, as I sipped on my coffee. Wasn't this going to be fun. As if on cue, Rina walked into the coffee shop already appearing to be pissed off.

"Hey Hun." She sighed, sliding into the booth across from me. She waved over the waiter and ordered her usual, warm green tea. "So. What did the asshole do?" I rolled my eyes taking another sip. Stalling wouldn't be so bad right? Build up suspense.

"What took you so long?" I sounded casual enough, and she didn't seem to think anything of my random question.

"I had to catch a cab cuz my cars in the shop--I told you that right?" I simply nodded. How could I forget about all the griping she did when that street light 'jumped out' in front of her. "And you know how slow taxi's are. They're always trying to squeeze every last red cent out of your pocket--thank you." The waiter had returned with her tea and she gradually took a sip.

"Yeah." I couldn't honestly think of another response, so once again I took another drink of my coffee...I hope I didn't run out too soon...

"Alright well back to the dick-head you're sleeping with." She insulted him so casually I had to look to see if people were watching.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Why hadn't I asked that question before? She paused for a moment and looked up at me surprised.

"Why do I hate Tom Kaulitz?" I waited for her reply. "He's a man whore Jen! You can do so much better than him sweetie. Imagine if you were pregnant by that selfish pretty boy. Do you think that he'd even pay any mind to your child? He'd probably deny the poor little thing, and go find some other hoochie to lay up with while you were all fat!" Her words felt like a thousand needles jabbing into my stomach. I think that the worst part was that she didn't even realize what she had said.

I was pregnant by Tom Kaulitz, I was in love with him...and no matter how much I wished Rina's words weren't true...I couldn't help but be reasonable...

"I gotta go Rina." I choked on the sentence, struggling to get it out as best as I could without sounding as hurt as I was. I noticed the look on her face as I stood up and hurried out of the coffee shop.

She knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for not updating in like...forever. I've been obsessing over the Twilight books, and movie. Actually, I was thinking of writing a Twilight story. What do you think? Well comments are greatly appreciated as you know.

Xx