Don't Stay Because I Need You

Only For You Baby

October 2004

Jen shot up in bed as the taps began to grow louder. At first she had thought it was just the wind, blowing the branches on the tree beside her window, causing them to smack against the glass but now she was seriously beginning to doubt that. Slowly she pulled the covers back and tip toed over to her window.

She had only just opened her window when a tiny rock flew up, smacking her square in the face.

“Hey! What the fuck man!” She grabbed her head and looked to see if she was bleeding. Nope.

“Jen?” She recognized that voice. Jen threw her head out the window.

“Tom?! What the hell is your problem?! It’s like three in the morning!” She could just barely see his outline. Her bedroom window was in the back so there were no streetlights to allow her to see him.

“I know! But we’re home for a bit and I wanted to see you!” Jen laughed and rolled her eyes.

“Do I look stupid to you? If your dumbass wanted to see me you would have come back in the morning! Now I’m going back to bed” She went to close the window but popped her head back out. “Go away!” And with that she shut her window and crawled back into bed.

Tom sighed and crossed his arms. Ok, so she knew him a little better than he had hoped. His actual plans consisted of taking her to the park, and finally getting those damn panties off of her. Looking the house up and down, Tom thought of a way to get inside.

Good thing he wasn’t a very heavy guy or he would have never made it through that tiny kitchen window. As quietly as possible, he tiptoed past Jen’s parent’s bedroom and up the stairs to hers.

Upon entering the room, Tom noticed it hadn’t changed much since his last visit. Of course the last time he was in her room they played Barbie’s…which as much as he would like to, could not forget the fact that Jen had made him play the girl because, as she had said

‘The boy’s stronger, so I get to be him’

He walked over to her bed and noticed that Jen, indeed, had fallen asleep in that short amount of time. He rolled his eyes and gently poked her shoulder. She shifted a little, but didn’t wake up. In a way he wasn’t sure if he wanted her to wake up. She looked a hell of a lot more innocent asleep then she actually was. Jen hadn’t grown much…she was still fairly small, and fragile. His eyes moved down to her chest, which was moving up and down as she breathed.

At least those were still growing he though to himself as he lay down beside her, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist. He rested his head on hers, cheek to cheek.

“Jennifer” He whispered. She smiled and opened her eyes, turning around to face him, Tom smiling as she did so.

“You are so annoying do you know that?” She whispered “And how the hell did you get in here?” She yawned, and he laughed a bit.

“Kitchen window, and it wasn’t easy” Jen laughed. He wasn’t too bright but…that’s what she liked about him. There weren’t many girls Tom was willing to climb through tiny kitchen windows for, and that made her feel all the more special.

For some reason, Jen couldn’t find the right words to respond with and so just lay there, staring into his big brown eyes. Finally, Tom leaned in and kissed her. Jen was completely taken aback by this and froze. She felt her heart speed up as he slipped his hands up her back, rolling over on top of her. Tom lifted off his shirt and went to remove Jen’s nightshirt

“Wait” She panted. Tom stopped and looked down at her

“What is it?” Jen looked over at her wall

“I’m…. I’m a…” Tom laughed and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

“It’s alright,” He whispered, “I’ll take care of you” She smiled and turned to look at the digital clock on her nightstand.

“Ok” She smiled, but as soon as he had entered her, she let out a shriek from the pain.

“Shh!” Tom had slapped his hand over her mouth, and shot a quick glance toward the door. If her parents heard that, he was dead and he knew it. Jen squeezed her eyes shut and nodded. She could have slapped him for that but she had deserved it. She took a deep breath as he continued, then began furiously shaking her head.

“No, I can’t do this” She mumbled, Tom smiled down at her.

“It’s ok, yes you can”

Easy for you to say she thought but like an idiot she had listened to him, and didn’t say another word the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
It may be a while before chapter five is out but I already know what I want to do with it so I'm hoping I can get it done sooner.