Status: Complete. =)

Blood Runs Forever

A New Age

Having just been sent to the mortal realm in daylight and through FIRE, the kids and I are a bit drained. "Dad Stewie's drained! I hate this way of life but hey. We get kick ass powers! :D" Samara smacks Rose at the back of her head and giggles, all the while trying to give Stewie some of the blood from our fountain back at our (LITERALLY!) home in Hell. "Dad?" Someone's hand meets my face and I growl, scaring the attacker off. "Oh. Hehe...sorry Rose. You just scared me is all." While laughing, Rose picks up Stewie and asks what we should do first. "Well how about we go to a...blast. Oh fuck. What do these human kids love to do again, exactly? Samara?"

"Horseback riding, playing in dirt, play-sword fighting, playing knights at the round table...and I kind of observed their species occasionally..HEY I like learning about our blood source thank you very much!" Samara must've read my mind, because I was about to literally roar at her for even LOOKING at live humans. "Goddamn vampire telepathic bitches. Haha. Alright let's go find Stewie a playmate....GOD I hate life. Well for now. I mean in 8oo years what will life be like?" Samara and Rose both have a "OH-EM GEE!" excited look on their faces, proving to me that they wish to wait a few hundred years before ever returning to Earth. "HEY! HEY YOU THERE! VAMPIRE!"

"Oh shit. Samara, Rose get your siblings and go back home. NOW!" Nodding their heads, the two elder daughters rush to gather Stewie, Raven, Meridian, Decena and Skye. They then hide away in an attempt to hide from the one who somehow discovered our vampiric nature. "VAMPIRE! Turn around and face me!" Eughh. An ego bitch of a slayer. Time to show him how I fight. "What the fuck do you want, human dirtbag? My children and I were just here on this crap-ass excuse for world life trying to find something to do and we get attacked by a weak-ass excuse of a fighter? Boy if you know what's good for you, you'll drop that crucifix and flee like a bird on fire." He laughs, sending chills and flaming anger down my spine.

"You vamp-" That was enough. I can't even STAND his whiny-@$$ voice, so I send a razor-sharp blade through his legs and puncture is palms with my blade-like nails. "AHH! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" He shouts, emitting a blood-curdling scream. "Now...how EXACTLY would you kill me, Mr.Incapacitated-Slayer-Tough-WannaBee? I just stabbed your legs so you can move and your hands so you can't shoot or/and throw shit at me. Buh-bye, loser. SAMARA! GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! WE'RE GOING FOR ETERNAL SLUMBER!" Flames engulf my body and with one last "FUCK YOU!" to the crappy Slayer, the kids and I teleport back to our home in Hell, INFURIATED beyond all limits. And trust me. Vampires related or/and associating with our Castle Blood-Fall have immense and fiery tempers with somewhat middle-sized fuses that can be set off MEGA-easily.

...off to slumber we go! >:) mwhaha, bay-bay!
♠ ♠ ♠
O.K so my character hasn't come in YET. And the part of the family I rule is sunblock proof but water gets them nervous and they only drink blood. Plus they're like vamps from Buffy: The distort their faces and fight DAMN well. :D

I_love_to_Syn? This story's all for you! :D