Real or Fake

Chapter 11

Jenna's POV

My mind was going in a million directions, and my heart was beating so hard, that I thought it was going to pop out of my chest. All of us were back on the bus
celebrating the news. The smile on my face wouldn't go away, even when we went to our separate bunks for bed.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

I kissed his lips gently before pressing hardly onto them, leading on to a full-blown make-out session.

"When did you buy the ring?"

"I bought it when you and the girls were at the mall."

I blushed.

"How long have you wanted to marry me?"

"Since our 1st date."

"I'm that special?"

"Of course you're special. You're more than special. You mean the world
to me."

"You're making me blush."

He kissed my cheek.

"Well, I'm glad that I'll be marrying the most amazing, talented man in
the world."

We went to sleep with my head in the nook of his neck. The next morning, Frank was in the kitchen looking sexy as ever in his red boxers.

"You look so hot."

"So do you."

Frank's POV

I proposed to Jenna last night and I'm so exuberant right now. Waking up, I wanted to marry right at moment in the kitchen.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, you?"

"Really good."

I knew that this was going to be a long and stressful time until the wedding, but we'll enjoy it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been a month since the tour ended, and now, I get Frank all to myself. We have so much to do, it's just ridiculous. He has to meet my parents and I have to meet his, invite so many people, and I could go on forever. I just hope that his parents like me, I mean I am eight years younger than him, and I hope my parents like me dating someone who's eight years older. They were unsure of someone my best friend was dating and they were five years apart. Wish us luck! There's more stress now, and I usually crack under pressure, so I just wish that he will get me through it all. At the moment, we're leaving to meet his parents. I'm so nervous right now.

"Jenna. You'll be okay." Frankie said massaging my shoulders.

"I know. It's just that I'm much younger than you."

"My parents don't really care about that. They just want me to be happy."

"My parents might just be slightly different."

"I'll win them over."

I smiled.

"It's good to see you smile."

Twenty minutes later and we're on our way to meet them. I'm finally calmer and I have a higher self-confidence. After about fifteen minutes, we were there. He grabbed my hand as he opened my door for me. Aww...isn't he a sweetheart?

"You're such a gentleman." I said.

"Thanks, and you're such a lady."

"You're welcome."

I blushed. We rang the doorbell and they answered it quickly. I put on my beautiful smile as Frankie began speaking.

"Hey Mom. Hey Dad." he said to his parents.

"Hey. We've missed you so much." his mom said.

"How's the road been?" his dad asked.

"Really great, more than usual actually."

"Good."

"Who's this young lady?" his mom asked.

"This is Jenna. We've been going out for six months."

"Pleasure to meet you."

We shook hands, then I shook hands with his dad. I like his parents already.
We walked inside, and I knew at the moment, I was prepared to tell them, along with Frankie, of course. His parents seemed to like me, which was an obviously positive sign.

"Mom, Dad...we have something to tell you."

They looked up, and Frankie and I faced each other.

"We're engaged." we said in unison.

They had looks of pure excitement and pure joy on their faces. We both received hugs, making me smile even more.

"How long?" his dad asked.

"For one month. He proposed to me after a concert in front of everyone backstage." I squealed with delight.

"When will we meet your parents?" his mom asked.

"Sometime this month. He still has to meet them."

We talked for a while before we left.

"See, I knew they would like you."

"I should've known."

"I can't wait to meet yours. How are they?"

"Great. You know my mom has taken my brother and I to Misfits shows. My older brother is awesome by the way too. Watch out, he's very protective. If anyone messes with me, he'll kick his ass for me."

"They all sound cool! When are we going?"

"Next week, okay?"

"Next week is okay."

I was really excited now. He knows how to make me be in a better mood.