Real or Fake

Chapter 13

I've calmed down about the situation between my parents and Frankie. Once my parents get to talking, things will be much better. We're on our way home from my hometown, and we've only stayed a couple days. I was happy to see my friends from high school, and Frankie was happy that I was happy. LOL. I'm exhausted and all that I want to do is relax with Frankie's arms around me. At home, I immediately fell onto our bed.

"Frankie?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetie?" he answered.

"Can I have a massage?" I said with the puppy dog look on my face.

"How can I not with that look on your face?"

"I see your point."

"Are you being cocky?"

I nodded furiously as though I was having a seizure. I began to get tickled.

"Will you stop it?" I asked between laughs.

"What was that?" he asked.

"You know what I said!"

"Ok, but may I have a kissy-poo?"

I giggled at his childlike act.

"Yes, you may."

"YAY!!" he cheered.

"This is why I love you so much."

"I'm adorable?"

"Yes and so many more things."

I kissed him hard and pushed him onto the bed. I guess that you could tell what happened next.

Frank's POV

Yesterday was really enjoyable, and I wish that it could've lasted longer. We're planning to get our parents to talk to each other about everything that's going to be happening in the upcoming months. This is going to be tougher for her, and I am going to do my best to help, but there isn't really much that I can do. She has to work things out with them, and all I can do is motivate her and hope things get better.