Real or Fake

Chapter 14

Frank's POV

It's been a few months and Jenna is really stressed. She has a lot to do, and I know that it must be driving her crazy. I haven't seen her like this to this extreme, but she has been like this all of her life. It's scary that we have only a month and a half till the wedding.

"Frankie?" she asked.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled. She knew what to do when she was all stressed out, and I have to admit, it's cute.

"Can you stand me being all bitchy during the planning of the wedding?"

"Yes. I actually think that it's sexy."

She blushed.

"You're sexy too when you make me laugh."

I laughed. I didn't know if I could wait to marry this girl. The time period was way too long for us.

-DAY OF THE WEDDING-

Jenna's POV

The day has come and I'm so emotional. I'm nervous, impatient and excited all at the same time. All of the girls are back here trying to calm me down, including Maddie, Bobbi, Emily, Alicia(Mikey's Wife), and my hometown friends, Alicia, who's my maid of honor, Athena and Amber. I also had my other best friend, Thomas waiting in the church for all of us. I wanted to know what Frankie was feeling right now.

"Were you just like this on your wedding day?" I asked Alicia.

"Yes, and you're going to be just fine."

I smiled and nodded while tapping my foot.

Frank's POV

I was in the back room with all of the guys feeling very emotional. You couldn't pinpoint the emotion that was going on inside of me. Gerard, who was my best man, came up to me, grabbing me by the shoulders.

"You'll be just fine. Jenna is a great girl, and I know how much you love her."

I smiled.

"I was feeling the same way the day I married Alicia. I'm happy and excited with my life now." Mikey said.

Ten minutes later, we walked out of the room and to around the altar, where I got to our respective places. Within five minutes, all the girls, but Jenna came out.
After the flowergirl came out, the music began to play and Jenna was walking down the aisle with her father holding her hand. She reached the altar and let go of her hand. She stepped up and I lifted her veil to reveal her beautiful face.

"I love you." she mouthed.

"I love you too." I mouthed back.

The ceremony began and we stood there smiling and glowing. Minutes later, which felt like hours, the final two questions came up.

"Do you, Jenna Leigh Deyarmin, take Frank Anthony Iero, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." she said slipping the ring onto my finger.

"And, do you, Frank Anthony Iero, take Jenna Leigh Deyarmin, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." I said slipping the other ring onto her finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

We kissed as hard as humanly possible.

"I bring you Mr. and Mrs Iero!"

We kissed again.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." she said.

I knew our lives from now on are going to be crazy, and I just can't wait for the reception, which are also going to be just the same.