Real or Fake

Chapter 15

Frank's POV

The wedding could not have gone any better, and there were many
people there too. We're now at the reception, which is unique. Jenna is talking to her friends and blushing when people talk to her about the wedding. I'm hanging out with the guys waiting for dinner and beforehand, Gerard's toast to us. Minutes later, we were sitting at the table with Jenna sitting next to me.

"When I first saw these two together, I thought that they looked cute and perfect for one another. They met at a show, where there was about a hundred people enjoying it. Jenna had hurt herself in the moshpit and was limping her way out of there to possibly obtain a seat. Frank was such a gentleman to offer her a seat and she gracefully took it and thanked him. He told her he wanted her to sit next to her, causing her to blush. It was a match made in kick-ass heaven. Congrats! Cheers!"

We laughed and she blushed. I kissed her on the lips and she returned the favor. Everyone clinked glasses and began to eat. The time came to dance and
Jenna was so excited. She is a fantastic dancer, thanks to Alicia. When our song was going to come on, which she did not know about, I wanted it to be a surprise. I walked to wear the people were playing the music and took the
microphone.

"Will Mrs. Jenna Iero, please come up here please?"

Jenna's POV

I blushed wildly and walked to where my sexy husband was.

"I can't even explain how much I love you. It would be way too complicated. What's about to be played describes us very well. I'll love you forever."

"I'll love you forever too." I said crying.

He kissed me gently and put our hands together. Everybody clapped and then we stepped down. Make Your Move by New Found Glory began to play and I cried even more. My head was buried in his neck, while he rubbed my back. We started to dance with his hands on my hips and mine around his neck.
He looked into my eyes and mine into his. It was pure love and the moment that I had been waiting for all of my life. As the song went on, I remember the times before today and I smiled. I did not ever want to let go of him because life would be so much harder. When the song finished, I kissed him as hard but as soft as I could.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You're welcome." he whispered back.

The reception, unfortunately when by too fast for us.

Frank's POV

The song worked out perfectly. She was surprised that I requested it, and I loved it. She's my life along with my career and that's it.

"Great job. You did the best thing for her." Mikey said.

All the guys agreed and my dad gave me a pat on the back. My mom couldn't believe her son was grown up.

"When you two have children, make sure you have a girl, since I
only had you." she said.

Jenna had overheard and came over.

"You shouldn't worry about it. I really want to have a girl." she said holding my hand.

They walked away and Jenna and I were left to ourselves.

"I'm so excited about our life together."

"So am I." I agreed.

We were interrupted by Emily, so she walked over to talk to her friends.

Jenna's POV

"I swear you two are the perfect couple ever." Emily said.

"Aww..thanks."

"Where are you two going on your honeymoon?" Thomas asked.

"We're going to the Caribbean Islands."

"That place is so beautiful." Bobbi said.

"Congratulations, sweetie." Alicia said.

"Thank you. I have to go because my Frankie is looking irritated."

Everyone waved and I left.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yes, you?"

"Yeah, let's go."

We headed out to our car and drove to the airport to reach our destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
if anyone's reading this, please comment. i'd really appreciate it. thanks!