Real or Fake

Chapter 16

We left for the airport, which was an hour away and too far away. We just wanted to go relax and be by ourselves for a while. As we arrived, I sighed loudly.

"Finally!!" I said.

"I agree. I need out of here too."

"Good to hear." I said kissing him on the lips.

Frank's POV

Our flight took off 30 minutes after we got there. I was so anxious to fly to our destination, I almost couldn't stop feeling hyper. I think Jenna was getting annoyed by the way I was acting, but she knew that I was going to act this way.

"I love you, but could you calm down?" she asked.

"What do I get in return?"

She whispered in my ear, and I smiled. She saw the look on my face
and laughed.

"I love you too." I said kissing her on the lips.

Moments later, she laid her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep; I was soon to follow. Nine hours later, we were woken up by the sound of a flight attendant.

"That was such a long flight." she yawned.

"I can't wait till we get to our suite." I said raising my eyebrows.

She giggled.

We grabbed our suitcases when we were in the airport and waited for our car to pick us up, so we could get to the suite. Once at the suite, she saw how huge it was and tackled me onto our bed.

"Do you love it?" I asked.

"I love it a lot." she said with one of the biggest smiles she has ever given.

"I thought you would."

"I knew I married the right man. Thank you so much Mr. Iero."

"You're welcome Mrs. Iero."

"It's weird not having my maiden name anymore, but I'm quite close to being used to it."

I smiled and brushed some hair out of her face.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast, my lovely?"

"I'd love to."

We showered and dressed within an hour before going out to eat. After she was done with her makeup, which she really didn't need, we were driven to where we would eat breakfast. The food there was delicious and like nothing we had eaten before. During the day, we swam and it was beautiful. Who knew what dinner and the rest of our stay was going to be like.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna's POV

Day one of our honeymoon went amazingly, but too fast for both of us. Day two is about to start, and it's only nine AM. I have a feeling that I'm going to be woken up by Frankie any minute now. Within a few minutes, I'm being shaken and kissed on the neck, slowly waking me up.

"Stop it!" I said giggling.

"I will if you agree to wake up."

I groaned. I moved my body so that I was sitting upright.

"Can you continue that tonight?" I said giving my sexy smirk.

"I'd love to." he said giving that same smirk back.

I gave him a huge kiss on his cheek.

"Would you like to shower together?" he asked.

"Yes. It would be my pleasure."

After our shower, we had dressed and when out to eat before heading out to the beautiful beach. An hour or two later, we were finally at the beach. I was anticipating this for far too long and Frankie could tell. I had the widest grin on my face and the look was utterly priceless, not to mention a hot bikini. I hadn't always been able to fit in one, so I loved it. The first time I wore one was the first time Frankie and I had been near water. He thought I looked gorgeous and I was flattered, as you could very well imagine. I gave him a huge hug that surprised him.

"What's the hug for?" he asked.

"For marrying me and being able to come here because of that."

He hugged back and blushed.

"Thanks, but I should be thanking you. I would never have come here if it isn't for you."

Why did he have to be such a sweetheart and romantic?

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." he repiled back.

The water was cool, but I had my source of warmth.