Real or Fake

Chapter 17

- Fast Forward A Month-

The rest of the honeymoon was amazing, but I'm glad to be back home in Jersey with my husband. I still can't believe that we're newlyweds. We still have 3 weeks till he has to go back on tour, but it's alright. The only thing now is that I don't feel good, and only one idea is running through my head: I'm pregnant.
It's a scary thought. If I am, I don't know what we're going to do. I decide then to go out and buy a pregnancy test. When I arrive home, my phone rang, I immediately answered it. It was Alicia.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how have you been?" she asked.

"I've been pretty good." I said shaking.

"What's wrong?"

"I think that I'm pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's ironic because I called to tell you that I'm pregnant."

"That's great! Does Mikey know yet?"

"I'm going to tell him when he gets home."

"That's good. If I am I'll call you and tell you, then tell Frankie, alright?"

"Alright. Talk to you later."

"Ok, bye."

I hung up and took the test. Five, long, agonizing minutes went by before I got a chance to read the results. I took a breath and looked. I was pregnant.

Jenna's POV

I was pregnant and couldn't believe it. I had to make sure that I didn't faint from all of this. Frankie would be home in a few hours, but I wouldn't tell him first. It's easier to tell a friend of yours before you do, especially someone who's pregnant also. Here I go. I dialed her number and she picked up after five rings.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, it's Jenna."

"Are you pregnant or not?"

"I'm pregnant." I then smiled widely.

"Congratulations! This is going to be weird though, but it'll be fun
though. We get to do a lot of things together with and without Mikey and Frank."

I was excited now. I felt much better than I did minutes ago.

"Thanks. Can't wait till we get to those things!"

We squealed with happiness.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow." she said.

"Alright, bye."

We hung up and I listened to some music till he came home.

-Hours Later-

Frankie was on his way home, and I was prepared to tell him. The door opened, he put his items on the ground and walked to me.

"I missed you so much." he said.

"You're not the only one." I said right before we kissed.

"That's good to know."

"Let's sit down, shall we?"

He nodded, and we sat down.

"I have some news to tell you."

"Is it good or bad news?"

"Good news."

"I was scared for a second. Alright, I'm ready. What is it?"

I took another deep breath for the day.

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh my goodness! This is great!"

He hugged me tightly.

"When did you find out?"

"Today."

Frank's POV

I just found out that Jenna's pregnant. Could life get anymore better?

"Do you know how far along you are?"

"No, but I hope to find out tomorrow."

I kissed her tenderly as she sat in my lap, glowing. I had to call the guys to tell them today because I don't think that I can wait another day. I called Mikey first because he was married, and him and Alicia would probably most excited about it, since Alicia and Mikey want a baby.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey Mikey, I have great news."

"What is it?"

"Jenna's pregnant!"

"Congrats, dude! You know what's ironic though?"

"What?"

"Alicia's pregnant!"

My eyes popped out. Two pregnant women at the same time. This was going to be a long ride for Mikey and I.

"That is so weird, but great! Congrats!!"

"Thanks, this is going to be a long adventure, you know that right?"

"Yeah, but it'll be amazing in the end."

"Hey, I got to go."

"Ok, talk to you later!"

"Ok, later."

I hung up, then called the others, one by one. After that task was done, I went back to my beautiful, pregnant wife. I wonder if Jenna and Alicia talked about all this before we arrived to our respectful homes.

"Hey, Jenny?"

"Yeah, Frankie?"

"Did you and Alicia talk about being pregnant today?"

"Why?"

"Mikey told me that Alicia's pregnant."

"Yeah, isn't wonderful though?"

"Very wonderful."

We smiled and she cried. At that moment, I knew we were ready for this long journey of ours.