Real or Fake

Chapter 19

Jenna's POV- 4 Months Later

It was almost time for the baby come, and I want the day to come soon, but I'm not the only one. Frankie does too because he's sick of me whining because of my complaining, but it's something I can't really help. Alicia is close too, and I have a feeling that we're going to have hers on the same day, which would be amazing. She's giving Mikey just as much trouble too, so it's really fun torturing our husbands like this. As I walked to the kitchen to make something for lunch, I fell to my knees and cried. I was getting contractions, and they were incredibly painful. Frankie ran down the steps to see what was going on.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm having contractions." I said painfully.

"Alright, let's get you to the car."

He held out his hand and pulled me up before putting his arms around my shoulders. I was soon walked out to the car and I sat down and buckled. The trip to the hospital was evil because it felt so long when it really wasn't. Frankie was calling people, and I couldn't tell what was going on because it was as though as I was in some kind of daze. We finally got to the hospital and slowly climbed out. We walked in to find the guys and Alicia. Now, I remembered something on the ride here. Frankie couldn't get a hold of anyone, so that means...Alicia's having contractions too. Wow. She was grasping her stomach as I was while she was in a wheelchair waiting for a doctor. This hospital is really slow. I thought.
Almost as soon as we stepped into the hospital, I got a wheelchair also. I rolled next to Alicia to talk with her causing her to take a breath and look at me.

"What were the chances that we'd been having our babies the same day?"
she asked.

"Not very great, but I'm glad that it's going to happen."

We both laughed and smiled for a couple minutes till the pain set again. Thankfully, doctors came at that time to roll us in.

"See you later." she said waving.

"Later."

Frank's POV

Jenna's going to have our baby today, and I'm amazed, not just by that, but Alicia's having her and Mikey's baby too. Mikey is overwhelmed as am I, but we're both excited about what's going to happen.

Jenna's POV- 4 Hours Later

It was time for me to deliver and I was thankful. I held on tightly to Frankie's hand, but not as tightly as it's going to be in only a matter of minutes.

"One more push." I took what was left of me and pushed while squeezing
the hell out of Frankie's hand.

I forgot to mention this. He looks really hot in those scrubs, not that it matters or anything.
The baby came out and it was a boy. I cried tears of joy as I watched him being cleaned off.
Frankie cut the cord and he was crying. It was very rare that he would cry, but when he did, it was beautiful. When they finished, they handed him over to me. I took a look at him and saw that he looked just like his daddy. The doctor then asked for a name.

"Sebastien Francis Iero." I answered.

"He looks like you." I said smiling at Frankie.

I handed him to him as I slowly fell asleep.

Frank's POV

I held my son in my arms as her beautiful mother fell asleep. I couldn't believe that I had a son, and one that looked just like me. I wondered how Mikey and Alicia were doing.

Jenna's POV

Hours had passed and I was now in Alicia and Mikey's room. They looked so happy that we didn't want to interrupt, but we did. We knocked on the door.

"Come in." Mikey said.

Alicia was holding their daughter, and she was practically a reincarnation of her. We took a seat as we began to talk.

"What's her name?" Frankie asked.

"Selene Leigh Way." Alicia whispered.

"It's beautiful."

We all smiled. Our lives we're going to be even better now. If only we could out of the hospital...I didn't want to wait for our son to be done with all the checking he needs done though, but what can you do?