Real or Fake

Chapter 21

Frank's POV

The next day came and I was still tired from last night because Sebastien kept crying. For Jenna, it was worse because she was upset during the afternoon and the whole night. I really didn't know what was making her feel this way, but I tried to make her feel better. Yet, there was nothing I could do, and now I'm frustrated and a bit upset. I had to leave in a couple months; maybe that's what it is. Who knows. This is too much for me. I have to go somewhere. It was two in the afternoon, so I decided to go to Gerard's house. When I got there, I rung the doorbell. I hoped he was there because I desperately needed to talk to him. He opened the door and noticed how stressed I was. I, of course, was welcomed in.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"A lot." I simply answered.

"Come in and sit down."

I took the deepest breath and sat down. He closed the door and sat down himself.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Well, I'm so stressed and upset because Jenna is that way and I'm exhausted. It
makes me want to drink."

"Drinking isn't going to solve anything! It just makes things worse. You should know that. You've been around it."

I knew that I shouldn't have said that. I'm such an idiot sometimes. At times, I get so stressed and say things that I later regret, like now.

"Sorry. It's just that so many things have been going on. I just don't know what to do. I mean we leave in two months."

"I understand. You'll get through this. It just takes time."

I nodded. We talked for a few hours until I got a call from Jenna.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" she asked angrily and worriedly.

"I'm at Gerard's. Are you alright?"

"No! What do you think?"

I knew then that I should've left a note.

"I'll be home in ten minutes. I promise."

"Okay." she said sniffling.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up the phone.

"I have to go." I said.

"Bye."

I left and drove home. I felt much better now. When I reached home, I got a huge hug.

"I was worried." she said.

"Sorry. I should've left a note. What's wrong?"

"I don't know, actually."

We laid down upstairs and relaxed to see if that helped any. It did. A bit later, I had to go somewhere and we thought it was best that Alicia come over with Selene. Besides, Mikey had to come with me. We headed off to go get things for the girls and the babies together.
While I was driving, I felt calm, but I had my worries, of course, but who wouldn't? As we came to a greenlight, two cars, who were at a stop, hit us, sending us into unconsicousness.

Jenna's POV

Alicia and I were hanging out together with our babies at my house, while our husbands were out doing something very important.

"It feels so good getting out of the house." she said.

"It feels good to have another girl in this house." I said which caused us both to laugh.

As our babies slept, and we were watching a movie. The sound of the phone took away our attention from the movie.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this a Mrs. Jenna Iero?"

"Yes." I said shakily.

"I'm an EMT. I'm afraid to tell you that your husband and a Mr. Michael Way has been a car accident."

I almost stopped breathing for a second. I took a look at Alicia and she looked concerned.

"What happened?"

"Apparently, they were at a greenlight and two cars , who were supposed to be stopped hit them on each side."

"Are they okay?" I asked.

"We don't know yet, but you could tell Mr. Way's wife and come down to the hospital?"

"Yes I can. Bye."

I put the phone down slowly and began to cry.

"Jenna, who was that?" Alicia asked.

"An EMT. Frankie and Mikey were in an car accident."

She began to cry.

"How are they?"

"They don't know, but we have to go down to the hospital now."

"Ok, but if you could, could you tell me what kind it was?"

I told her as we grabbed Sebastien and Selene and put them in their carriers before heading to my car. We hoped for the best because we needed them. They needed their fathers in their lives.