Real or Fake

Chapter 22

As we reached the hospital, Alicia and I were in complete hysterics. Sebastien and Selene weren't even crying and that surprised us since they cry a hundred times a day or so it seems. We stepped out of the car, grabbing our kids and walked into the hospital. The only thing I liked about the hospital is that I gave birth to my son here. I never wanted to be here again unless I had another child, which isn't going to happen for a long time.
We sat there for only ten minutes when EMTs rushed in with two men, who happened to be our husbands. They looked terrible, which only made us cry even more, causing the babies to cry. We calmed them down and we tried to do the same; it barely worked. An hour later, we were fed up with waiting for news, when finally someone came out.

"Are you two here for Frank Iero and Michael Way?" he asked.

We nodded.

"For Mr. Iero, he has four broken ribs, internal bleeding, a broken leg and a
black eye. Mr. Way has a broken leg, a concussion, five
broken ribs and a broken nose. "

I looked down for a second. My husband was in almost worst condition than Mikey.
I looked over at Alicia. She just couldn't believe what was going on; it was like a blur. Things had happened too fast for us and we could hardly catch up. Alicia spoke up.

"Can we go see them?"

"Yes. Mr. Way is in Room 324 and Mr. Iero is in 325."

We walked with our kids to their rooms. I walked in and was horrified. People in this city were so stupid, just like the ones in my hometown. I quietly sat down on the chair next to him.

"Hey Frankie." I whispered.

He slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey babe. What happened?"

"You and Mikey drove together to get Alicia and I some things when two cars
hit you guys on each side. You were the one driving."

"I remember now. Assholes. How's Mikey?"

"He's about the same. Alicia and Selene are in the room to the left of us."

"Can I see Sebastien?"

I nodded. I took him out of his carrier and he gurgled. I handed him to Frankie, who had his arms wide open. He giggled in his arms as he tickled him. I laughed. I loved them so much. I would do just about anything for them. He slowly fell asleep after 5 minutes. He handed him back and I held him in my arms.

"When can I leave?" he asked.

"In a few hours."

"That's great . I hate being without my family."

"I hate being without you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I kissed him and sat back down. I had used up my time and had to leave. I left the room with Sebastien and saw Alicia as I walked down the hall to the waiting room.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He's okay, I guess. Frank?"

"About the same. I'm glad that they can go home soon."

Hours later, they came home with us on crutches and in terrible pain. It would be hard taking care of two people, but I could do it. I could only imagine how much pain he's in and what he's thinking. He and Mikey can't go on tour with the rest of the guys, which is making him sad. I'm going to miss him not being as hyper because that's one of the reasons I love him so much. I'm so stressed again. This is so not helping me right me. You're not supposed to have a baby and have your husband in a car accident in the same month. It just doesn't make sense. It's not right. God is truly testing me, ever since I was in elementary school. Hopefully, all will be good for a long time to come.

Frank's POV

The car accident had to have been one of the worst things that have ever happened to me.
If I would've died, who knew what life my child would have and how Jenna would be in her life. It's
just too hard to imagine. If I think about this any longer, I'm going to bawl. I can't go on tour, along with Mikey. Our fans are going to be upset, but I have to get better. It's good time to spend with my wife, at least.