Real or Fake

Chapter 23

Frank's POV

Two months have passed and I'm ready to go on tour for the last three months of it.
It's sad to go, but I'm healed up, along with Mikey and we're heading off to where we're to play, tomorrow. I'll miss everyone, especially Sebastien and Jenna, but they'll have the girls to be around while we're gone.

Jenna's POV

My Frankie's leaving tomorrow and I can't help but be worried. I've never had worries like this before, but what do you expect? He was in a car accident two months ago with Mikey. I'm worried about him as well. I can't even imagine how Alicia is right now. We'll find things to do with the girls and our children.

-The Next Day-

It was time for him and Mikey to go and Alicia and I were at the airport, only minutes before they had to board the plane.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said crying.

"It'll only be three months. Ok?"

I nodded.

"Be careful. I don't wanna come close to losing you again."

"I will. I can't stand the thought of being without you."

I smiled and sniffled at the same time.

"Goodbye." he said.

"Goodbye." I said giving him a goodbye kiss.

He returned it and left, waving as he and Mikey walked down to board the plane.
The following day, I was exhausted. I didn't want to do anything, but I knew I had to. I have a child.

Jenna's POV

Alicia and I left tearfully, but we were happy for them though. I would be used to this if we didn't have a son together, but we do. I would just have to keep my head up and never think of the worst that could happen. When I arrived home with Sebastien, he was sleeping and I wanted to sleep just looking at him or was it because I'm a mother? Eh...it could be either one or the other or both.
I left him in his carrier and grabbed a pillow and a blanket and slowly fell asleep on the couch. Boy, did I need sleep. What seemed like two hours later, my doorbell rang, and I almost refused to get off of the couch. Answering the door, I was sleepy and my hair and makeup was ruined. The person at the door was someone I hadn't seen since I graduated high school. It was my friend Amber, who still had her short black hair with a poof in the front. Her girlfriend since high school was with her and it was only the third time that I had seen her. They looked so cute together, and now, I have to introduce them to all of my new friends. She already knew the Alicia I knew from high school and our gay friend, Thomas.

"Hey Jenna." she said.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

"Not much. We just moved here a week ago and Alicia told us where you were living. So, what's going on in your life?"

"I am married and I have a baby boy."

"Can we come in and see him?"

"Of course."

I greeted her girlfriend, and they walked inside. We sat down on the couch, and I picked up Sebastien from his carrier and held him properly in my arms.

"He's adorable. What's his name?" her girlfriend asked.

"Sebastien. He's only three months old."

"Is the father anyone we all know?" Amber asked.

"Not personally, but you may have heard of him."

"You mean he's famous?" she asked all excited.

"Yep. He's in a band."

"Let me guess. My Chemical Romance?"

I nodded like I was hyper, which I was...obviously.

"Gerard?"

I shook my head.

"Frank?"

I nodded until it seemed like my head would fall off. We screamed, although it woke up Sebastien. It was so spur of the moment. I rocked him to sleep and sat him in his carrier. I was really happy now because my friends were here.
We talked for a while until they had to leave. We said our goodbyes and they left before Sebastien woke up. Ten minutes went by and I was smiling so wide, and my son woke up and wanted something to eat. I looked at the clock and it said 5:30, no wonder he was hungry. I was hungry too. I fed him and fed myself within an hour. I sat down on the couch and took a breather when my cell phone rang to the tune of I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off(Me and You). I smiled. It was Frankie.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie. How is it at home?"

"Great. A couple of friends from when I was in high school came over."

"Awesome."

"How's the road?"

"It's really fun, but I miss you."

"I miss you too." I said sighing.

"Well, I gotta go for soundcheck."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and sighed. I was going to be alright, I realized. It'll just be a while till I get the love of life back.
to take care of, while his daddy is gone.