Real or Fake

Chapter 24

Frank's POV

Ever since I left for tour, I'm extra tired. I guess that's what you get for being stuck at home for a couple of months because of something a stupid person did to you. Every other way, I'm fine though. I decided at that moment, to call my mom. After two rings, I got an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mom.''

"Hey Frankie. What's up?"

"I'm extra tired, but other than that, I'm great. I'm healed."

"That's great, honey. How's Jenna and my grandson?"

"They're doing very well. Actually, I'm going to call her when our convo is over."

"Ok. Tell them I said hi."

"Love ya mommy."

"Love ya too." she said laughing.

I hung up and laughed realizing what I had just said. I called Jenna and she answered after four rings. For a while, I thought that she wasn't going to answer.

"Hey sweetie." she said.

"Hey babe, what's been going on since I left?"

"A lot, actually. My friend Amber came over with her girlfriend. They just moved to a home, a few houses over from us."

"That's cool, did you tell them that your husband's famous?"

"Yep. I told them it was someone in my favorite band and they guessed.
They totally freaked when they got it right."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm."

"You have no idea how much I miss you."

"Oh yes, I do. So does Sebastien."

I smiled on the other end.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Hey, I gotta go. I'm needed for soundcheck."

"Ok. Love ya."

"Love ya, bye."

"Bye."

I ran to soundcheck immediately afterwards. The guys were yelling at me to come over. Thankfully, I was hyper from the sugar I had in my bloodstream.

Jenna's POV

I was in hyperactive mood after I hung up the phone from talking with Frankie.
He really rubs off on me, no matter how I'm feeling. Minutes later, I grabbed a stroller, some of Sebastien's things and went out on a walk to the park with him. It felt good to get out because being stuck in the house was getting annoying and way overrated.