Real or Fake

Chapter 25

Jenna's POV

I walked to the park in the fresh air with a quiet, yet happy boy in his blue stroller. On the way, I watched mothers and fathers play with their child or children, bringing a tear to my eye. I thought how Frankie would play with Sebastien, every chance that he could. I was acting like he had passed, but in reality, he was alive and on tour. The thought was interrupted by someone's voice.

"Are you okay?" he said.

"Yes." I said.

"That's good."

I turned around and saw Bobby or Bobily as he sometimes likes to call himself.
He was just as shocked as me when we saw each other. Why had we recognized beforehand, with just our voices? We hugged and I grabbed Sebastien's stroller. I couldn't lose him.

"How have you been since you left A-Town?" he asked.

"Really good, you?"

"Pretty good. I missed you so much!"

"So did I!"

We laughed a little.

"What's been going on?" he asked.

"So much. I don't even know where to start. I moved to Jersey after I graduated from college and met my future husband, someone you might have heard of, actually. I had my son a few months ago."

"And you look beautiful."

I blushed.

"Thanks. My husband is Frank Iero, by the way and our son's name is Sebastien Francis Iero."

"That's really great. Your dreams have come true, haven't they?"

"Yeah. I kinda feel like Cinderella, except that I have a baby and I didn't have a horrible life."

He laughed, causing me to laugh too.

"Anything else that you want to know?"

"A lot."

"Well, that helps. I had my baby the same day as Alicia Simmons, who happens to be a great friend of mine, except that she had a girl."

"Promise me that we'll keep in touch."

"I promise."

We pounded fists together. We talked for a while longer and I even let him hold Sebastien. I missed him so much more than I thought. He was my unbiological male twin. He could always keep a face on Alicia and I's face, and we were almost always constantly laughing around him. I left a few hours later with my son who had fallen asleep. As long as I could stay happy and things don't go wrong, maybe I could go out of town with some friends.

Frank's POV

I'm better now, thanks to some sugary foods and water. I'm back to my old, hyper self. I went out for a smoke because I didn't want to bother anyone. Jenna hates when I do this. I told her I'd quit, but now I'm only doing it once in a while, at least. I heard someone and I knew that I didn't want bothered, unless it was one of the guys, but I had a feeling it wasn't any one of them. It was a girl about three years younger than Jenna and had boobs spilling out of her shirt. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey." she said trying to seduce me.

"Hey." I said annoyed.

She laid her hands on me and I pushed them off.

"What's your fucking problem?"

"I have a wife and a son, you ditzy slut!!"

I began to walk away, thinking she had given up, but she hadn't. She caught me unexpectedly and kissed me. I saw a flash and I thought of the worst. I pushed her off, once again and left.

"You're going to pay!" she yelled at me with an evil smile.

There were two things in my mind: she was going to kill her or do something on the internet. I debated on which was worse, but in the end, I decided they were about the same. I began to cry. I can't let anything ruin her or kill her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a little over halfway done with this, and I have the sequel that I started on INO, before the story thread was erased. I'm going to rush this a bit. Sorry.