Real or Fake

Chapter 26

Jenna's POV

The next few days went by fast, but that was fine for me. I had decided to go to Wal-Mart for baby items, along with things for me and Frankie when he would get back. When I was in checkout, I looked at the tabloid magazines and couldn't believe what was going on in the photo on the cover. It was my Frankie kissing another woman, who was obviously younger than me and had bigger boobs. I nearly cried and wanted to look away, but I just couldn't. I opened it up and looked inside at the article.

Who is this mysterious woman kissing Frank Iero, and why isn't it his wife?

I had tears running down my face.

Is this the end for the married couple, or is it just trouble in paradise?

I knew that I couldn't just stand there. I bought it, put it in my cart, took my cart and my son down the aisle, wiping my distinct tears. I put my items on the belt and took deep breaths. I had tears again going down my face. Damnit. Why do I have to be so emotional? I asked myself.

"Miss, are you okay?" the lady at the register asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just stressed." I half-lied.

Again, I wiped tears. I paid for everything and nearly sped out of the store.
I put Sebastien in his crib for his nap and walked downstairs to attempt to relax, which I thought, wasn't too possible. I began to think. Would he really do this to me? Doesn't he love me anymore or our son?
I tried to shove the horrible thoughts out of my head. I laid and fell asleep, wishing that this would go away, but in reality, I knew that it wouldn't.
I woke up and knew I had to call Alicia, if she wasn't already napping because of Selene. I really needed someone to talk to.

"Hello?" she asked.

Oh thank God, she answered.

"Hey Alicia." I said sniffling.

"Jenny, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"A lot and I'm not okay at all."

"If you can, start at the beginning."

"It happened today. I was at Wal-Mart, almost ready to check-out, when I saw a tabloid magazine, and Frankie was on it kissing a girl, younger and she had bigger boobs. Basically, she was a slut."

I was choking on tears now. It was quiet for nearly a minute.

"Oh my God, do you want me to come over?"

"Yes, please."

"Alright, I'll be right over."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and grabbed tissues waiting for her to come. Once she did, I just cried against her shoulder, while she rubbed my back.

"Maybe it's not what you think."

"I surely hope so."

Frank's POV

I was on the computer on our myspace when I noticed something horrible. It was a message that was written to me causing me to raise an eyebrow.
I read it and it was about what had happened between me and the girl. That bitch. I clicked on her profile and read her blog and was pissed off. I headed to TMZ.com, and immediately I saw pictures of me and that girl.
Oh no. It's disaster all over again. Jenna probably went out today and saw the tabloids, and I can't imagine how she feels, but I know that she probably wants to kill me.