Real or Fake

Chapter 27

Frank's POV

I couldn't feel as miserable as I do now. My life is nearly ruined, and there's not much that I can do, but talk to Jenna. I never thought that this would happen to me and that I would have to do anything to save myself.
I needed to talk to her as soon as possible, and today couldn't have been a better day to do it.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, Jenna."

There was silence for about ten seconds.

"Jenna, are you still there?"

"Yeah."

"I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead." she said harshly.

I was terribly hurt, but I deserved it, in a way.

"Did you see the tabloids?"

"Of course I did!!!" she yelled.

I was nearly speechless at that point.

"Well, I saw them on the internet, but before that, I got a threatening message from the girl who kissed me."

Jenna's POV

I was on the phone with Frankie, emotional as usual, but who wouldn't be after what had happened to me. I was being harsh on the phone, and I didn't like it, but at the moment I wasn't too fond of him.

"Well, I saw them on the internet, but before that, I got a threatening message from the girl who kissed me."

He was talking about where he saw the tabloids. I figured that they'd be on the internet, I mean he is famous after all. Wait...did he say that the girl kissed him and threatened him? Oh. My. God. I couldn't breathe for a second.

"So, she kissed you?"

"Yes, and I didn't like it."

"Sorry, I yelled at you. I totally thought it was the other way around."

"Honey, it's alright now. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes, I forgive you."

"I forgive you too."

I sighed happily.

"I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too."

"I wish I could come see you."

"Maybe you can. Just let me talk to Brian. I could work something out."

I cheered. Alicia was still there, so she was staring at me.

"YAY!! I love you!!"

"Babe, did you have some skittles?"

"Yeah, but that isn't why I'm so happy."

"Ok. I love you too."

"Hey, I'll talk to you later."

"Bye."

I hung up and smiled.

"Why are you so happy?" she asked.

"Frank didn't cheat on me. A girl just came up and kissed him. She also sent a threatening message to him on their myspace."

"What a fucking slut!"

"I know. She is younger than both of us, but to me she's ugly."

"Obviously." she rolled her eyes.

I laughed.

Frank's POV

I hung up the phone and felt so much better than I did before. Mikey obviously noticed because he walked over to me.

"Are things good now?" he asked.

" Yep. I thought that I was gonna lose her. It really seemed like that I was going to happen. I mean, she was pissed about the whole thing."

"I knew she would believe you. You've got a great girl."

"She wants to come see me. She really misses me. Do you think Alicia would want to come?"

"Of course. We just need to work something out with Brian."

I was really hoping we would. I need to see her more than ever.