Real or Fake

Chapter 28

Frank's POV

I talked to Brian and he let Alicia, Selene, Jenna and Sebastien come over.
I wanted kiss her and hold her in my arms so badly, not to mention how much I missed my son.

Jenna's POV

There was no more drama in my life, and I couldn't be happier than I am now. Now, if I can only be with Frankie at this moment. I would feel completely at ease if he was here. My phone rang snapping me to reality.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby."

"Hey sweetie."

"I've got great news."

"What is it?"

"I talked to Brian and he's letting you and Alicia come, along with the babies, of course."

I started jumping around and screaming.

"You are so loud." he said laughing.

"Like I am in bed?"

"You're louder in bed."

"So, can I have the info?" I tried to stifle my laughing.

"Yep."

He gave me the info and talked a little.

"I'll see you then." I said.

"See ya soon."

"Sebastien and I love you."

"I love you both."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and picked up Sebastien.

"We get to see daddy tomorrow. Aren't you excited?"

He just gurgled then laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes."

I talked to Alicia on the phone, and she had heard the news from Mikey and was just as excited, maybe more. I packed a few hours later and had a nearly sleepless night, but when I did sleep, I dreamt of him. The next day, my plane would leave at 7:30, so I hated getting up this morning. Alicia picked me and Sebastien and we headed off towards the airport. It looked as though she had gotten more sleep. Lucky. When we got off the plane, we looked for Brian, who was going to pick us up. I spotted him quickly.

"Hey ladies."

"Hey Brian." we said in unison.

He helped us get our things and we left for the venue. I sat there impatiently, and I was annoying Alicia. Haha, just kidding.

"Jenna, will you stop it?"

"Nope. I'm just here to annoy you."

When we did arrive and stepped out of the vehicle, we were next to their bus. I got Sebastien's bag and Sebastien and walked into the bus to find Frankie, playing Guitar Hero II. He was beating Ray terribly and it was dag-gone hilarious. I was caught laughing. He looked up, paused the game and ran to kiss me. It felt so good, that I couldn't even describe it. Okay, I feel perfectly happy now; I have the two greatest men with me and I definitely don't want to change it or the feeling. This tour is going to be better, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

"I love you and missed you so much." I cried.

I didn't care who was there.

"There's no need to cry because I'm here and nothing's here to make you cry. I love you way too much for that to happen again." he said rubbing my back.

I smiled.

"We need some time alone if you know what I mean." I whispered.

"Definitely, we just need a babysitter." he said looking at Sebastien, who wanted to be held by his daddy.

Frankie picked him up and he giggled. He actually, kind of waved at the guys. It was really cute. I knew I was in paradise then.