Real or Fake

Chapter 29

Frank's POV

Things were back to normal and Jenna and Sebastien were on tour with us. I'm at ease and I definitely don't want anything to change anytime soon. As I'm holding him in my arms, he giggles and waves to the guys with them waving back making me smile. I can't wait for today to continue, and it's not going fast enough for me.

Jenna's POV

I have the biggest smile, while I'm wiping my unnecessary tears. It's funny how fast he can make me smile after I cry because I do it a lot, and usually it takes a long time for me to stop. I 'm brought back into reality when Sebastien cries, almost scaring me. I take him from my arms and rock him, trying to make him fall asleep. Luckily, it works, although it took a couple of minutes. Afterwards, Selene got cranky and cried too, go figure. She was actually rocked to sleep by her dad; it was cute. I took my digital camera and took a picture of the moment, and so did Alicia.

"Anything new, Jenna?" Gerard asked.

"Nope, but everything's back to normal."

He smiled.

"Awesome."

"Could one of you guys do me a favor and watch Sebastien?"

They looked up and Ray who looked sleepy, raised his hand.

"Yay! Thank you! I owe you." I said hugging him.

"You don't need to do anything for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Ok, but I'm here if you need anything."

I nodded and walked over to Frank's bunk and laid down. Shortly thereafter, Frank crawled in with me.

"Hey beautiful." he whispered.

"Hey lovely."

"Are you really tired? Because I want to spend time with you."

"Yeah, but I'm only sleeping for an hour."

"Do you mind me sleeping with you?"

"I need you to sleep with me. I've been missing your company."

He smiled and he wrapped his arms around me like the first night we ever slept in the same bed together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey's POV

I had my wife and my daughter with me again and I was whole again. I don't know if I can stand being without either one of them any longer. Fortunately, Gerard is babysitting Selene tonight, so Alicia can have some alone time, which God knows, how much it is needed.

Alicia's POV

I'm back with my hubby again and we get to have some alone time, thanks to my brother-in-law. We were able to go out and eat at a fancy restaurant that we hadn't been to in a long time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank's POV -An Hour Later

I woke up and brushed the hair out of her face, waking her up.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yep. Did you?" she said sleepily.

"Absolutely."

"Do we have any plans for tonight?" she asked.

"I thought that we could go to a park and have a moonlight dinner."

"Sounds perfect."

We rose out of the bunk and changed. Jenna was wearing her white dress with silver/black roses on it that went just below the knee. Drop dead gorgeous. I was just wearing what I wore when I proposed.

"You look amazingly beautiful."

She blushed.

"Well, you look handsome."

I smiled.

We walked to the park and it was beautiful. A full moon was out and I knew that she would love that. As soon as she saw it, her jaw dropped.

"I love you." she said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said kissing her back.

We ate the first meal, we ever ate together, which was alfredo for her and spaghetti for me. The night was absolutely perfect and was certainly a night that I would always remember.

Jenna's POV

Tonight was one of the best nights I've ever had, and I wish that it didn't have to end. At least, I'll have him and our son, Sebastien.