Real or Fake

Chapter 30

Jenna's POV

It is the day after Alicia and I came on tour with the guys. This life is the best, I swear to God. There's not too much better than this. Last night...I can't begin to describe in words why it meant so much to me or how it went. We're in South Carolina today, near Myrtle Beach, so I'm excited. We have another day off, so you can pretty much guess at what we're going to do today. I brought Frankie's favorite bikini of mine, so he should be pretty happy. He was last night.

"Are you ready to go?" Frankie asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Yep." I said kissing him.

"Good, because I am too."

We went in two cars, Alicia, Selene, Sebastien and me in one, with Bob, Gerard, Ray, Frankie and Mikey in the other. When we got there, it was about 95 degrees, and I couldn't wait to get out in the water. I got out with Sebastien before Frankie did, so I ran because he's fast. He grabbed me and kissed me.

"You can't get away from me." he said.

"You really think so?" I inquired.

"Yes, I do."

I smirked.

"Just wait till I get in the water."

We found a spot and I put lotion on Sebastien before I put some on myself, but I couldn't get my back.

"Frankie, can you put some on my back?"

He was really excited about it, and I had to bite my lip from laughing. It felt good. Yeah, this is the good life. Right after that, Sebastien began to cry. Moment is ruined. I burped him and he giggled, then he reached for his daddy. I gave him to Frankie. They began to play in the sand, and I almost cried. I have no idea why, but I did. I was going to remember this for a long time, whether it's a best moment or it's just amazing.

Frank's POV

How can I describe anything with just one word? Seriously? Life is perfect.
Nothing could get better, and I hope it never ends. Yesterday at the beach was fantastic because Jenna never looked sexier, and I loved playing with Sebastien in the sun. It's back to playing now, so I'm not around her so much, but that's fine with me, at least she gets to see me play. I was so tired today, but there's nothing like skittles and a coke or two...or three to get hyped up.

"Jenna, I love you." I said as I kissed her on the cheek.

She just had a bra on, with pants of course on. Plus, we were in the bathroom anyway. Sebastien was behind her giggling like crazy. He gets so much hyped up when I'm around. It's funny and cute.

"I love you too." she said as she wrapped arms around me.

I heard a snap.

"Ow!!" she exclaimed.

"What was that?" I asked.

"That was your son pulling on my bra." she said giving me the look that said it was so obvious.

"Oh, duh."

She laughed and kissed me hard on the lips. Sebastien was pulling on
her bra again. I pulled away and laughed.

"I guess I better take care of him." she sighed.

Being me, I said something stupid.

"Can I see them?"

"Francis Anthony Iero!" she said hitting me on the head.

"Oww!! That hurt!!"

"You deserved it. You saw them two days ago, do you remember?"

"Yep, but I want to see them again!"

"You can see them when we have time to ourselves. Right now though, Your son needs fed, so leave until I can tell you that you can come back in."

I'm such an idiot sometimes, I swear to God.