Real or Fake

Chapter 31

Jenna's POV

My husband can act so stupidly sometimes, but that's him and I love him to death, no matter whatever stupid thing he does. I get a break tonight from my son, Alicia and I are taking turns with babysitting Sebastien and Selene. I fed my son and got fixed up again. As I walked out, I was burping him and finding his things to give to Alicia. Once I did, I walked over to her.

"You won't believe what Frankie did or maybe you will." I said.

"What did he do?" she said excitedly.

"Well, as I was about to feed Sebastien, my son pulled at my bra straps, then
seconds later, Frankie asked if he could see them and I hit him on the head."

She laughed.

"Mikey can be that way too. Gosh, men are too alike."

We laughed for a bit.

"Well, thanks for watching Sebastien."

"No problem."

And with that I walked out the bus and shut the door, heading for the venue. I was so excited. Two hours later, MCR began to play, and it was fantastic, obviously, plus I was getting looks from my husband, which made a lot of girls jealous. Afterwards, as I was walking back, I was pulled somewhere from a mysterious man. I screamed, while a duct tape was put across my mouth.

"Why can't you women just shut up?!?!" he yelled in my ear.

I felt a knife across my stomach. I was crying. I felt my pants coming off, along with my underwear. The unimaginable came worse. The screaming didn't work. I got slashed across the face.

Where is my hero?

Jenna's POV

I was lying in a dumpster, left to die, I bet. I felt terribly sick and dizzy, knowing if I didn't get to the hospital soon, I would die. I knew that for sure. I began to cry, but it hurt me and I doubled over in pain. I then screamed as loud as I possibly could before I passed out.

Frank's POV

I walked off the stage and couldn't find Jenna; which caused me to panic and get the attention of the guys.

"What's wrong?" Mikey asked with his hands on my shoulders.

"I can't find Jenna anywhere." I said out of breath.

"Calm down, maybe she's on the bus with Alicia."

"Ok."

He let go of my shoulders and we went to our bus. I stepped on and took a breath; I had the worst possibility of where she could be and what happened to her in the back of my mind, all the while, I was thinking positive, which was difficult.

"Alicia, have you seen Jenna lately?" I asked, my heart racing.

"No. I haven't."

She looked worried. I broke down and cried, for one of the few times in my life. I had everyone around me, comforting me, knowing something was wrong. I looked at Sebastien, wondering if he knows what's going on. He thinks his mommy is coming right back, like usual. I knew that he would cry, soon.

"Frank, let's go find her." Ray said.

I choked back a sob.

"Let's go then."

I wiped my tears and put Sebastien in his carrier. All of us stepped out of the bus and began our search. We must have walked half a mile, when we heard a piercing scream. I ran as fast as my small body could take me to find her. When I got there I looked around before looking in the dumpster.
The sight before me terrified and horrified. I didn't know if she was dead or unconscious. She was almost completely naked and bloody and black and blue. I couldn't pick her up, so Bob did, and I became even more scared. Who the hell would do this? I was pissed and upset.

"Anyone have their cell phone?"

I glanced at Alicia, who was bawling and had her phone out. So, I called 911, and an ambulance was on it's way. When it came, she put onto a stretcher, and I was allowed on the ambulance. Sebastien had fallen asleep, and I looked down at him and smiled. I wished for the best then, I wanted him to see his mother, but he couldn't, not now anyway. Those minutes had to have been the longest minutes of my life.

--------------------------------

I woke up, not believing that I was alive, but I was thankful. I could see my husband and my son once again. I saw my husband by my side and I smiled.

"Frankie..." I whispered.

"Jenna. You have no idea how much I missed you and how much I was worried." he said while stroking my hair.

Tears ran down my face. I hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips.

"I thought that I was going to die."

"What happened? You don't have to answer that if you don't won't too."

"I will. After you guys finished, I was walking towards backstage, when a man pulled me away, while I screamed. He slashed my stomach and hit me. Then, he... he raped me and left me for dead."

I couldn't look and I buried my head in his chest. When I was better, if you could call it that, I looked up at my beautiful husband, my child's father and my hero. Sebastien was with him and I wanted to hold him so badly. He thought I was coming right back, and I didn't. I ended up being raped, left for dead and being saved to be put into the hospital. Definitely not the day, I was expecting, ever. I thought this wouldn't ever happen to me. Guess I was wrong; I thought I was one of the lucky ones. I said the last few statements aloud on accident.

"Jenna, you are lucky, you have me. Things like this can happen to anyone."

I nodded.

"Can I hold our son?"

He nodded. He put him carefully in my arms, so he wouldn't be awakened. He looked beautiful when he was asleep. I truly was one of the lucky ones. I couldn't believe what I had thought. So shameful. Living my life is the greatest experience. I kissed his forehead and he woke up, not crying though. He reached his arms out towards me and I laughed, playing the game he wanted to play, causing him to giggle himself. I now, just wanted to get better, so I could leave and live my wonderful life again.

"When can I leave?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow. They have to ask you questions since you were raped and left for dead and do something else, that I can't think of."

I dreaded doing this, but I just knew I had to do. I wanted and needed to put this evil man behind bars, although hard, it had to be done, and I would do it. I'll do whatever it takes. Frank later told me, everyone was here, and I choked back joyful. I swear that I have the greatest friends in the whole entire world. Of course, they all saw me and I received hugs from everybody, even a small one from Selene. This is my extended family and nothing can tear us apart.