Real or Fake

Chapter 32

Jenna's POV

Today was the day that I had to give them my information about the rape and I was nervous, but somewhere deep down I was brave. Plus, everybody has faith in me, so that makes it a bit better. I truly just don't want to talk about it, mainly because it's horrifying and the worst thing that I have ever gone through.

"Jenna, are you ready?" Frank asked me.

I licked me lips and nodded my head. I was getting choked up. I cried into his shoulder, while he rubbed my back. It stung so much because my face was cut.

"I know that you can do this. You are the strongest, yet the most beautiful woman that I know." he said while stroking my hair.

I smiled once again. He knew how to boost my confidence and make me feel much better.

"Thank you, I love you." I said kissing his lips.

"You're welcome. I love you too."

I rose from my hospital bed, while I was brought in a wheelchair. Although, I could walk, I was aching so badly from the night before. I felt helpless, basically, but it was okay because I had my husband with me. Within a couple minutes, we had reached the room that I had to be in, and Frankie had to leave. I kissed him goodbye, and I rolled myself to where I had to sit.

"Are you ready, Mrs. Iero?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, I'm ready." I answered a little shakily.

"Good, now we have to do some tests, and then some officers are coming in to ask you a few questions, alright?"

I just nodded, but that wasn't good enough for him.

"Could you speak?"

"Yes." I said sternly, giving him the evil look.

Asshole. The first test painful, but the next ones weren't so much. Either war, they took up time, though. The hardest part was yet to come, and I wanted to be over, so I could go back on tour and with everybody, especially with Sebastien and Frankie. I sat there for about another half hour, and to tell you the truth, I almost fell asleep. I was brought to attention by the door slamming, scaring me half to death. The people that came were two male officers that were in their mid-30's. I looked up at them, while pulling my hair out of my face.

"Hello, Mrs. Iero, we just have a few questions to ask you, alright?" the blonde one said.

"Ok, I understand."

"Where and what time were you taken, abused and raped?"

"It was after a My Chemical Romance concert in Ohio, last night, in an alley, at 11 PM.'"

The brunette wrote them down in his compostion book.

"What did the man look like?"

"He had dark brown hair, almost black and it was down to his shoulders, he was about 5'11, looked to be about 25, about 210 pounds and was wearing dark, faded, ripped jeans and a plain white tee."

I was surprised at how much I remembered from last night because I wanted to block it out.

"Finally, this may be the toughest at all, but we have to ask you this. What exactly did he do?"

I was about to burst into tears and took a deep breath before I answered it.
Thank goodness that it was the last question that they had to ask me.

"Well...he grabbed me right when the concert was over and placed duct tape onto my mouth and pulled me into an alley behind the venue. Then, my natural reaction was to scream, and he slashed my stomach. I had my face beaten in and cut open in two places. The following thing he did was that pulled down my underwear, since I had a skirt on and he raped me."

By the end of that statement, I had more tears running down my face.

"Thank you." they both said.

I just nodded and whispered, 'You're welcome.' Frankie came in and he ran in to hug me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"I'm glad. You're such a trooper.'

"If this wasn't a hospital, I'd like for us to make-out, since you know, we can't.."

I didn't even have to finish my statement. He knew what I meant.

"I understand. Are you allowed to shower now?"

"Yes, thank God." I said dramatically.

He just laughed. His Jenna was back and he was excited once again.
I was too, plus after I showered, I would be able to see and hold my son in my arms again. I missed him terribly, but at least he was with someone I trust. He was with Mikey and Alicia and their daughter, Selene, who he got along well with.

"Are you going to need help in the shower?" he asked.

"I actually do."

And it wasn't actually in a sexual way, which was odd for the both of us.
Alicia had gone back and gathered clothes for me, hallelujah. Could you imagine if Frankie grabbed me clothes, I mean, seriously? I stepped into the shower with my hubby in tow. The shower may have been painful, but it was refreshing. I didn't have the smell of that man on me anymore. I couldn't for the trial and for him to be convicted and be put away for a long, long time. All I wanted was what I had and that would be all, but a daughter in the next few years, wouldn't hurt. After the shower, I dressed and dried my hair, looking like the old me, once again.

"So, babe, how was it?"

"It was evil and painful. The doctor was an asshole because I didn't answer this one question with a word; I just nodded. What do you expect? Does he even understand what I went through? I thought that was part of his job. Whatever."

"At least you don't have to deal with him anymore."

"Yeah. That's true."

I smiled. I walked out of the hospital after twenty more minutes. Let's go back to normal life, at least until the trial, but after that, things will go great again.