Real or Fake

Chapter 34

Frank's POV

It has been a few months since the trial and things are much better, although Jenna has that horrible memory of what happened. We have been spending more time together and that's what we need. The tour has been over for a week, and now, all I want to do is spend time with my family. Sometimes I think of Jenna's rapist, for some odd reason. Those
ugly, evil brown eyes as she said dug into her soul, and the guy himself wasn't even that good-looking in the first place; he looked sloppy, to say the least. It's sad that Jenna still has those scars because they terrify her and at times, she cries. Today though, we're going to a restaurant to eat and relax, so things can only look up for here, and this time, we're taking Sebastien with us.

Lunch

We are at Chili's, which I haven't been to in such a long time. Jenna is sitting across from me with Sebastien in his carrier beside her. He's giggling and playing with his little stuffed bear. He has to be the cutest baby that I've ever seen, and I know where he gets it from: me.

"Frankie, what are you looking at?" she asks me as I realize I was staring out into space.

"I was just thinking about some things; good things, so don't worry."

"Ok, because you looked strange just staring out into space." she said laughing.

"Are you making fun of me?" I asked her.

"No, of course not. You're just so adorable." she said kissing me on the lips.

This is why I love her so much.

"Aww.. thank you!!"

We began to laugh together. As we did that, hair fell in front of her face.

"Darnit!"

"Here, let me get it." And I did.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"Guess what?" she asked.

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We kissed again immediately after Sebastien began to cry.

"What's wrong?" she asked holding him.

He continued to bawl. She took out a bottle and fed him, following that a smile appeared on his face, till he needed to burp again. She sat him back down and secured him in his carrier, once again. A few minutes later, we ordered food and our drinks. Once lunch was over, we decided to head to the park for a walk. After arriving, we noticed how there wasn't much people and I was glad. I didn't want to be bothered with any fans today.
This time, I pushed Sebastien in his stroller instead of Jenna because she deserves everything under the sun.

"You know that you didn't have to do that right?" she asked laying her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, well you deserve it, because you're the greatest woman I've ever met, and after all that you've been through, you should be treated as a queen."

She blushed as I said that. When we completed a lap, we noticed something that I did not want to deal with. It was the girl that tried to ruin our lives, and Jenna is probably going to kill her when she sees her, if she sees her. Either way, it's going to be quite interesting to my eyes. She was about thirty feet from her, when Jenna took notice of her. My girl had the evil look in her eyes that she rarely has, but once it happens, look out. She lifted her head and glared as they neared each other. I turned Sebastien away from the scene that was about to take place.

"Hey bitch." she said.

"Hey slutface." Jenna said.

"How has life been treating you?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"I'm just naturally curious."

"Well, in that case, since I saw you and my man in the tabloids, we fought, kissed and made up. I was raped, but now that guy is convicted, and my life is back to what it used to be. How's your slutty, fake life treating you?" Jenna smirked.

"I'm gonna kill you!!!" she shouted and pushed Jenna to the ground.

Shaken, but not stirred, she hit her in the face and kicked her in the ribs, knocking her head as she held her head, not being able to get up.

"Now the next time, you think about stealing my Frankie, you can just remember how much pain you are in now or if you want, go have sex with someone you don't know."

When that fiasco was over with, we headed home.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Physically, bad. Mentally, great."

I smiled. Yeah, this is the woman, I married.