Real or Fake

Chapter 35

Two Years Later-Jenna's POV

A lot has happened over the past two years. Sebastien can talk now and is even more adorable. At the moment, Frankie isn't on tour, but for today at least, he's having guy time at Gerard's place. I was off work today and could whatever I pleased, as long as I had my son with me. I made plans with Alicia, so we could hang out, while Sebastien and Selene have their play date.

"Mommy?" he asked me.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"What are we doing today?"

"We are going over to Alicia and Selene's house."

"Yay!! I can't wait to see Awicia and Selene."

He was too cute and like his dad for words. I kissed his cheek as he finished his small bowl of cereal and milk. He reached for my arm.

"Can I get ready?"

"Yes. Let's go."

He smiled. I led him to his room and together we picked an outfit and put on his shoes. Afterwards, he brushed his teeth as I finished putting my make-up on.

"Are you ready yet?" he asked complaining.

"In a minute. I promise."

"Okay."

Around a minute later, we walked to the car and I strapped him into his chair in the backseat. Only fifteen minutes later, we were at Alicia's and were out of the car, walking up to the door. I rang the doorbell. Selene came to the door.

"HI!!!" she shouted.

"HI!!" Sebastien said in the same tone.

"Mommy!!"

Alicia was soon at the door.

"Hey, Jenna. Please come in."

I walked in, and Sebastien took off with Selene.

"You guys stay close. Okay?" Alicia asked.

"Okay." they chorused.

"They're so cute." she said.

"You can say that again." I said laughing.

She simply smiled.

"Anyways, how have you been, since I haven't seen you in a while?"

"Really good. I'm just a little tired."

"Me too. Selene is such a handful."

"So is Sebastien. It would be nice to have another child. I've always wanted two children, just like my mom."

Did that just come out of my mouth? It was time for that to come out, anyways.

"Wow, Jenna. Have you told Frank yet?"

"Nope, but I'm going to tell him tonight, along with my other dream."

"What's that?"

Everything was figuratively spilling out, wasn't it?

"I want to be in a band. I had a band in high school."

She was speechless. I would be too.

"That sounds great!"

"Thanks. I wasn't sure how you'd feel about that."

The day passed quickly, and it was soon five. Sebastien and I left waiting for Frankie to come home, which was about an hour from now. I didn't know how he was going to react to all of this, but I knew that I was prepared. Sebastien had fallen asleep, although I put him to bed at eight, but I let him go. He had a long day. I sat down on the couch, slowly fell asleep.
Before I knew it, I felt lips on my cheek. Mmm...Frankie.

"Hey beautiful." he said.

"Hey baby."

I sat up.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Great. Your son and I were at Alicia's. How was yours?"

"It was fun, but I missed you."

"I missed you too. I have to tell you a couple things."

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about this for a while, and I want to have another child."

Frank's POV

I had just heard that Jenna wanted to have another child. I was so happy at that moment, I could've cried. I couldn't wait for us to have our child be born, after Jenna becomes pregnant again. There was something in her eyes that I knew she wanted to tell me, but I let it go. She would tell me when she was ready. That night as we laid in bed, something didn't seem right, so I knew that I had to talk to her.

"Jenna, are you okay?" I said while I stroked her hair.

She just turned away from me.

"You know that you can tell me anything."

She turned back and tried to smile.

"I don't know how to tell you this." she said.

I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Well, I have a dream to be more than someone who works in a music store, I...um...want to be in a band with my friends."

"Wow..that's..I'm speechless."

I was in awe. I never had never known that she wanted this during the whole time that we've been together. She kissed me and smiled.

"So, it's a good idea?" she asked.

"It's a very good idea." I said pulling her towards me.

I kissed her harder, slowly slipping some tongue, causing her to moan. Good thing that Sebastien was in bed; I wanted some alone time with my gorgeous wife.

"Do you wanna?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hell yeah!!"

And thus begun our fun.

Jenna's POV

Last night was amazing, mainly because of my handsome husband. Today, I wanted all three of us to spend time together, since it was a beautiful Sunday and Frank would be busy again tomorrow. We drove to the mall, so we could get some clothes...among other things.

"Mommy and Daddy?" Sebastien asked as we went towards Hot Topic.

We looked his way as I spoke up.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Are you having a baby?"

I laughed for a quick second.

"No, why?"

"I want a brother or a sister."

This was way too cute.

"Mommy and I were thinking about having another baby." Frankie said.

"Yay! Can I have a hug?"

"Sure." I said.

I picked him up and we hugged him. I wanted to know if I was pregnant, but I wouldn't be able to for a while, anyway. I could start calling up friends from and see if they wanted to be in a band, in the meantime.