Real or Fake

Chapter 37

Jenna's POV

I'm pregnant. It just keeps flashing in my mind, and it is all that I can think about. I can't wait to tell Frankie! The excitement is running through my veins right at this moment. I threw two of the tests out, holding on to the other one to show him. I have to tell Sebastien right now. I walked into his room to find him playing with his blocks.

"Sebastien, honey, I have something to tell you."

He looked right up at me.

"Yes, Mommy?"

"You're going to have a little brother or sister." I said cheerfully.

"Yay!!" he said and ran to hug me.

"Does Daddy know yet?"

"Not yet, but I'm going to tell him when he gets home."

He was all smiles at this moment.

"When is he or she gonna be here?"

"In 8 months, honey."

"Can I have some cookies?"

I laughed at his question.

"Of course you can."

We walked into the kitchen where I had made him some chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies. I placed cookies on his plate and sat him down at his little table. I picked up an oatmeal raisin cookie and took a bite and immediately, I wanted to puke. I tried to hold it in as I stood against the counter. I quickly ran to the bathroom after I made sure Sebastien would be okay by himself. I locked the door and kneeled in front of the toilet, puking all I had eaten that day. I felt so horrible that I began to cry, making me want my husband by my side, but I toughened up and cleaned myself, not forgetting to brush my teeth. Ten minutes after I had gotten out of the bathroom, the door opened as I sat with Sebastien, playing a game. Arms wrapped around me and lips were placed on my cheek, causing me to giggle.

"How are my two favorite people in the world?"

"Good." I said.

"Awesome!" cheered Sebastien.

"Anything exciting happen today?"

"Actually, yes. Come with me."

"Ok, beautiful."

We went into our bedroom, while Frankie was sort of clueless and it was so cute.

"So, what is it?"

I smiled and pulled the test out of our dresser.

"I'm pregnant."

I smile appeared on his face and he began kissing me, with me kissing back, obviously.

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?"

"Not yet, I want you there to be with me to find that out."

"Does our son know?"

"Yes, I'm surprised that he didn't just babble it out when you got home."

"Sweet."

That made me think of the cookies. Ugh.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing really, it's just that when I took a bite of a cookie today, I ran to the bathroom and puked."

"It'll be okay." he said while hugging me.

----------The Next Week----------------

All three of headed to the doctor's to see what was going on with the baby.
I wanted Sebastien to be there, so he could see his little brother or sister for the first time. My name was called and we were lead to a room. The doctor came in only a few minutes later.

"So, how have you been Mrs. Iero?"

"Great, for the most part."

"Good. How's your son?"

"Hyper and well."

He laughed. He lifted my shirt and placed the jelly on my belly. Damnit, why does this stuff have to be so freaking cold?! I guess that I'll never know. I looked at Frankie and Sebastien who was on his lap, and I smiled even more.

"She's quite healthy at the moment. Just eat right and I'll see you next month."

I cried because I was so happy. My husband and our son were crying too. This pregnancy is surely going to be different from my last one.