Real or Fake

Chapter 38

Frank's POV

It has been a few days since we found out what the sex of the baby was, and I'm so proud that I'm going to be the father of a baby girl. We still don't have name yet, but we'll think of one; we're in no hurry. Jenna has been sick lately, and it's hard to deal with this, but I can't imagine being in her shoes. I'm lying here with Jenna snuggled up to me holding onto me for dear life, while looking completely and utterly beautiful. All of a sudden, I heard a whimpering sound. I didn't know whether it was Jenna or if it was
Sebastien. I looked over at her and she had tears in her eyes and running down her face.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"No! Stop it! I don't want to die!" she cried.

"Honey, it's Frank."

She opened her eyes and gave me a hug.

"Oh, thank goodness. It was only a dream."

"What happened?"

"I had a dream where someone wanted to take our unborn child away, but I would have to die in the process."

She cried again and I wiped her tears.

"You know that's not going to happen."

"Yeah, but after all that I've been through, that just causes that."

"So now that we're up, do you want to shower?"

"Yeah, I do."

Jenna's POV

We took a shower and as soon as I was dressed, I woke up Sebastien.

"Morning, Mommy!"

"Good morning, sweetie. Did you sleep well?"

He nodded.

"Good. Anything do you want to do today?"

"Can we go to the park?"

"We can do that, but we have to eat breakfast first, ok?"

"Okey dokey, artichokey."

I giggled at his reply.

"Mommy, did you have a bad dream this mornin'?"

I was shock at how random it was and I wondered how he found out about it.

"Yes, but I'm okay."

He smiled and hugged me.

"Good, because I wouldn't want to lose you or my baby sister and I wuv you both."

A tear immediately ran down my cheek.

"I love you too." I said stroking his hair.

I turned to see his father in the doorway and smiled up at him, along with Sebastien.

"I love you." he said to both of us, but he kissed me on the lips.

Later on, at the park, things went well, although I was sick, but what do you expect when you are pregnant. While we were there, I got a phone call from Alicia Way.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Frankie and I are out in the park with Sebastien."

"Aww....how's your belly?" she asked jokingly.

I laughed.

"It's okay, I'm not huge yet, but I have morning sickness and you know
how that feels."

"Definitely, did you find out the sex of your baby?"

"Yeah, just a few days ago with Frankie and Sebastien."

You could hear the excitement in my voice.

"Oh my God! Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's a girl! I have no idea for a name though."

"I wouldn't worry, you two have a lot of time."

"Yep."

We talked for about ten more minutes before I hung up.

3 Months Later

Time has passed and I've gained 7 pounds already, but at least I won't gain as much weight for Raven Ariel Iero. Yes, we came up with a name and I love it because it's so adorable. The first name, Frank and I came up with when we were just sitting at home on a rainy day. When I discovered her middle name, I thought of the first movie I saw and it was The Little Mermaid. Our son loves the name and can't wait for her to arrive.