Real or Fake

Chapter 40

Jenna's POV

She came on time and was very healthy and beautiful. She has grey/blue eyes and light brown hair just like I had as a baby.

Fast Forward to a Week Later

Today is my first day home with the baby or more specifically, Raven. I will definitely have more to do, and I'll be stressed too, but in a good way. The band will be put on hold for a long time, but that doesn't mean my friends/band mates can't come over to see her. Another thing is that Frankie will have four months off from any type of work with the band. Once again, I'm going to be losing sleep and quite possibly, Sebastien, aww..poor Sebastien. I'll help him through that because I know how hard it is the first year or two. The good thing is that he is taking the protective older brother role already, like my brother did when I came along. I'm exhausted, but quite happy after all that has happened. I almost had to have a c-section, well at least, I thought I did. Thank goodness that wasn't how she was born. I'm upstairs sitting up in my bed holding her with Sebastien beside me and Frankie getting all of us something to eat. It was very rare that we would be able to eat in somewhere other than the kitchen.
It was the opposite at my house when I was growing up, but I was actually told not to, but did anyway, so it's almost the same thing.

"Mommy?" my son asked.

"What honey?" I asked whispering.

Raven was asleep and looking so beautiful.

"Raven looks so pwetty, just like you."

At that moment, a tear ran down my face.

"I'm sure that she can hear you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He smiled widely, but like me, had a tear running down his face. I wiped it.

"I love you sweetie." I said.

"I wuv you too Mommy." he said kissing me on the cheek.

He then kissed his sister on the cheek. It was more than adorable, and it was priceless.

"I wish this would've been taped for your dad."

"It is."

I looked up to see Frankie with a video camera in one hand and the food on the floor(on a plate, of course).

I smiled widely. He turned it off and sat it on the bed before picking up the food and sitting it on the table beside me. Climbing into bed, he kissed me softly on the lips, causing me to blush.

"Can I hold her?"

I just picked her up and safely placed her in his arms. I picked up the camera and taped it. She stirred a little and snuggled into her daddy.
All of us had tears in our eyes.

"Can you believe the resemblence between you and her?" he asked.

I simply nodded. After a few moments, I placed her back in her carrier, so we could eat.

"Thanks for the meal, Frankie."

"You're welcome."

"Thanks daddy."

"You're welcome, Sebastien." he said ruffling his hair and him giggling.

This was a new experience that I was in love with. After eating, Frankie took the dishes down to the sink and washed them for us. Sebastien fell asleep beside me, so I glanced at the clock, 12:30 PM. I picked him up and put him to bed, for his nap. I kissed his cheek, only to walk into the bedroom and hear crying. She was hysterical, but I picked her up and rocked her.

"Sweetie, it's okay. Mommy's here."

She still cried, so it had to only be one thing. She needed breast feeding.
I did that and once I did, she was happy, but a moment later, she cried.
Sighing, I burped her and she giggled.

"Feeling better?" I said already knowing the answer.

She just touched my face with her little hand and smiled up at me with her big, beautiful eyes and her adorable smile.

"I love you and I always will." I said holding her tiny, left hand delicately.

"And your daddy will always love you too." Frankie said walking into the room and wrapping his arm around my waist and holding her other hand the same way.