Real or Fake

Chapter 41

Jenna's POV

A month had gone by and I was beginning to lose my baby weight again. Thank goodness. The only thing was that I hardly got any sleep because of Raven crying every half hour like I did when I was a baby. I had located my friend Kaity that I met in December of my senior year in high school(aka 12/07). I missed her terribly and I needed to see her badly. Although we went different high schools, we instantly became friends. I'm gonna go out today and visit her with my kids...and husband in tow. Ding dong.
The door opened and she immediately hugged me as she always does. I don't even think she noticed that Frankie was beside me.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" I asked.

"Great, you?"

"Awesome!!!"

"Thought so."

We laughed.

"I want you to meet my husband, Frank Iero."

She shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kaity." she said.

"Nice to meet you too." he replied.

She had the biggest smile on her face. Oh...I forgot to mention...she's a huge fan of My Chemical Romance. She hugged me when she heard me say how much I liked them, actually Mikey, but things changed.

"Hey, let's go inside."

We all walked in and sat on her couch.

"So, who are these adorable children of yours?" she asked.

Sebastien introduced himself.

"I'm Sebastien Iero and I'm thwee years old."

"Thanks for the introduction, cutie pie." she said.

He sat down and I picked up Raven from her daddy's arms.

"This is Raven Ariel and she's a month and a week old."

"Aww...she looks just like you."

I blushed and Raven cooed. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Can I hold her?"

"Of course you can. We're awesome friends, dude."

She laughed. We're still the same that we were in high school. We talked for about an hour until Frankie got a call.

"Babe, I have to go, Ray needs a hand with something. Are you okay here?"

"I'll be okay. Go help out Ray and I'll see you later."

"Alright. Love ya." he said kissing me on the lips.

"Love ya too."I said kissing him back.

He kissed the kids goodbye.

"Bye Kaity, it was great to meet you."

"Bye." she said.

And with that, he left.

"Now, we can talk about more girly stuff." she said.

"Yeah!!"

We began to talk about girly things as my kids fell asleep.

"So, what has happened since school ended?"

"Many things. Bad and good."

"Bad? Really?"

I just nodded thinking of when I was raped. It was terrifying and scarred for life. Tears soon came to my eyes.

"Oh honey. I'm sorry." she said wrapping her arms around me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"It's a hard thing for me to talk about, but I was raped a few years ago."

"Is he in prison?"

"Yes, but I'm so scared and scarred. What if he escapes? What if I get raped again?"

"Don't think that way. Your life is great and you have an amazing husband and children."

"I'll try."

"That's good."

Everyone knows that and now Kaity does. So, if anything bad happens, I'll have back-up. It's not like anything's going to happen, but you can never be too careful. I left her house feeling slighty better. I arrived home fifteen minutes later and I heard something behind me and my kids and screamed.